Week 9 Gameday Chatter | Cardinals vs. Cowboys| 11/02/2014

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I actually feel pretty good about this game. Play two safeties over the top all game and make them beat us with a horrific running game.

Cowboys - 28

Cardinals - 21

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
It is 8:50 in Phoenix and my brother already has a cardinals jersey on. My sister in law has been out of Texas for 20 years and has turned into a weird combination of rich, white trash, liberal/crazy, Texas hater. She is so confused.

She claims to hate everything Texas and wishes that "piece of shit state burns to the f-ing ground" disputed being born and raised there.

I feel like I am in the thigh light zone. She claims to be a hardcore democrate and Cardinal fan but lives her life like a hardcore white trash republican Texan.

Anyway, I have to listen to 4 days of drunken, women Cardinal fan rants. Apparently they are the best team in the nfl for like years and stuff.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I actually feel pretty good about this game. Play two safeties over the top all game and make them beat us with a horrific running game.

Cowboys - 28

Cardinals - 21
If we get back to what got us 6 wins and lean on the run I think we win, if we try and get cute this could get ugly fast.

Cotton

Staff member
It is 8:50 in Phoenix and my brother already has a cardinals jersey on. My sister in law has been out of Texas for 20 years and has turned into a weird combination of rich, white trash, liberal/crazy, Texas hater. She is so confused.

She claims to hate everything Texas and wishes that "piece of shit state burns to the f-ing ground" disputed being born and raised there.

I feel like I am in the thigh light zone. She claims to be a hardcore democrate and Cardinal fan but lives her life like a hardcore white trash republican Texan.

Anyway, I have to listen to 4 days of drunken, women Cardinal fan rants. Apparently they are the best team in the nfl for like years and stuff.
So, the diet's working out for you? Good to hear, man.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

Staff member
If we get back to what got us 6 wins and lean on the run I think we win, if we try and get cute this could get ugly fast.
Yep. Should have added that to my initial post. Play defense smart and keep Fitz off the field by pounding the ball.

Cotton

Staff member
After all that I am going through...I come here for support and you go there.

I feel so alone.
Suck it up, buttercup. Get ready to talk mad shit.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
New av just for the game? :lol

Cotton

Staff member
The McRib is back at McDonalds. Guess what I'm having for lunch. :towel

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Clowney is so damn soft. The Texans definitely should have taken Bortles.

Spurrier tried to warn everyone about that dude's toughness and we brushed it off. Thing is, if you're going to play on the DL in the NFL you're going to have to play through pain. Playing that position, you're likely never going to be 100%. Something is going to be achy/sore.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Josina Anderson is my new NFL Gameday crush.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I saw an ESPN article that said the decision to start RGIII came mostly from the front office.

Cotton

Staff member
I saw an ESPN article that said the decision to start RGIII came mostly from the front office.
Snyder is just as bad if not worse (if it's possible) than Jones.

Top Bottom