Week 7 Game Day Chatter | Cowboys @ 49ers | 10-22-2017

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Wentz reads the defense better than Prescott, I'll say that much. Quite better...or at least trusts his reads more and willing to let it fly.
Our offense is predicated on running the football. Wentz will likely always put up better numbers than Prescott. Not that 9 TDs in 3 games is anything to complain about.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Welp. I thought Washington had a great chance tonight, but that'll do it.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Carson Wentz is a winner. And he's only going to get better. I absolutely HATE that my boy ended up in Philly. All we can do is hope the Eagles braintrust drops the ball building a team around him.

Our starting LG is a free agent. So is Irving. and our soon-to-be starting RB. and his backup. and our third WR.
Free agents that actually make a difference on defense. You know the shitty defense we have had for quite a while now without legit reinforcements. It's just stupid to wait til the last day of free agency to sign a player that no one else wanted. Buts that's the new age Cowboys though. I don't want to hear salary cap savings since the salary cap is still always tight and to the max.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Free agents that actually make a difference on defense. You know the shitty defense we have had for quite a while now without legit reinforcements. It's just stupid to wait til the last day of free agency to sign a player that no one else wanted. Buts that's the new age Cowboys though. I don't want to hear salary cap savings since the salary cap is still always tight and to the max.
I see your point. Supposedly we have $10,000,000 free this year. Wonder what we were saving it for. Dez Bryant is overpaid, by the way.

https://overthecap.com/salary-cap/dallas-cowboys/

Carson Wentz is a winner. And he's only going to get better. I absolutely HATE that my boy ended up in Philly. All we can do is hope the Eagles braintrust drops the ball building a team around him.
Not likely. It looks like they have figured it out this season. They picked every draft pick I wanted the Cowboys to pick and they have filled holes with the proper free agent pieces. The only position they are lacking is RB and I'm sure next year that will be filled. I hate the Eagles, but at the same time I'm jealous of them right now.

data

Forbes #1
Gruden is grinning way too much being sandwiched and grinded amongst all those teen boys.

data

Forbes #1
vs SF
vs Den
at DAL
vs Chi
at SEA
at LAR
at NYG
vs Oak
vs DAL
---------
Aside from the two Cowboys games, maybe Eagles lose two of these games (Sea, Oak). Makes them 11-5 at worst and 4-0 in the division.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
vs SF
vs Den
at DAL
vs Chi
at SEA
at LAR
at NYG
vs Oak
vs DAL
---------
Aside from the two Cowboys games, maybe Eagles lose two of these games (Sea, Oak). Makes them 11-5 at worst and 4-0 in the division.
Yeah they have the easiest schedule in the league and we have the hardest. Awesome-sauce.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Everybody knew that, though. Like I said it would be virtually impossible to repeat that. Just because its been challenging its not like he isnt succeeding.
When I said this in the off season several poo pawed that idea. The only reason I bring it up is to remind them that it wasn’t a blasphemous as they thought.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Everybody knew that, though. Like I said it would be virtually impossible to repeat that. Just because its been challenging its not like he isnt succeeding.
When I said this in the off season several poo pawed that idea. The only reason I bring it up is to remind them that it wasn’t as blasphemous as they thought.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Agreed. When they traded up for him it broke my heart cause I wanted him here in Dallas bad.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
vs SF
vs Den
at DAL
vs Chi
at SEA
at LAR
at NYG
vs Oak
vs DAL
---------
With no one powerful in front of them in the NFC, they could be a Super Bowl team. We may have to be the team that stops them.

Top Bottom