Week 3 Game Day Chatter | Sunday Games | 9-24-2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yesterday was a shitty chatter activity day. That's us as a group. We were the Cowboys; Chatter were the Broncos and we got curbstomped.

I expect a much better outing today. @DCC
I'm here for you and the whole team, man. Put me in, coach!

Bluestar71

Brand New Member
Yea, but this is different.

Athletes don't work normal jobs and they aren't average Joes like you and I.

They have a platform where they can bring things to light that so many of us wish we had.

You can't expect them to operate in their workplace the way you would expect you and I to because they are completely different atmospheres.
Well, I'm sorry I don't put them on the same pedestal you do or ascribe special rights to them that the rest of us don't possess.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Okay, people, we have a thread for this. Please move this political noise there. I will rebuild this thread. I will make this thread great again!

http://www.dallascowboyscentral.com/showthread.php?6003-The-Colin-Kaepernick-Thread
I was reading about the possible inactives for tonight's game now that Moore is returning.

Taco was listed as a possible inactive. Dude, sit someone else. This guy needs all the time he can get.

Taco being listed a healthy scratch as a 1st rounder brings back bad memories of Barbie Carpenter.

Last edited:

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was reading about the possible inactives for tonight's game now that Moore is returning.

Taco was listed as a possible inactive. Dude, sit someone else. This guy needs all the time he can get.

Taco being listed a breakthrough scratch as a 1st rounder brings back bad memories of Barbie Carpenter.
Yeah that would be dumb. Inactivate someone who is similar to Moore like Mayowa. Taco should be playing more if anything.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

Tomlin wasn't happy, btw.
Fuck Tomlin.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Some of us didn't like the Taco pick from the beginning. Just saying. :unsure
I thought he looked ok in the preseason so this is disappointing if true. We were bound to swing and miss on a first rounder at some point. Why we can't figure out the DL is a mystery.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Yeah that would be dumb. Inactivate someone who is similar to Moore like Mayowa. Taco should be playing more if anything.
Here's Broaddus' guess at inactives:

QB Cooper Rush
RB Darren McFadden
CB Nolan Carroll
CB Chidobe Awuzie
LB Anthony Hitchens
OG Jonathan Cooper
DE Charles Tapper

data

Forbes #1
who's confident we, not just win, but we curb stomp the Cardinals. Im a sheep today. someone be my shepherd.

Cotton

Staff member
Okay, thread rebuild complete. This one can stay football now.

Cotton

Staff member
I'm home now, Phil. Let's do this.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Here's Broaddus' guess at inactives:

QB Cooper Rush
RB Darren McFadden
CB Nolan Carroll
CB Chidobe Awuzie
LB Anthony Hitchens
OG Jonathan Cooper
DE Charles Tapper
That's my guess as well which is unfortunate because I think Tapper has been pretty good this year when given a chance.

Unfortunately we have some WR's banged up otherwise there isn't a need to have Noah Brown active in my opinion.

Cotton

Staff member
who's confident we, not just win, but we curb stomp the Cardinals. Im a sheep today. someone be my shepherd.
After last week, my confidence is shaken. So, no bold predictions from me this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom