Week 3 Game Day Chatter | Sunday Games | 9-24-2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I got no reaction yesterday after posting one of the Top 10 moments in cinematic history. I shall try again.......

:towel

Happy?

Cotton

Staff member
Same here.

Cardinals 28
Cowboys 20

I don't trust our secondary. I don't trust our coaches. And quite frankly, right now I don't trust Dak to run the offense and get the ball to the open WR rather than forcing it to Dez.
What is wrong with you people??

Cotton

Staff member
I don't think Dez's route running is as bad as people make it out to be. I think the coaching staff needs to do a better job creating mismatches.

When it comes to designing receiver routes, it seems like the coaching staff has been pretty lazy withe most of our WRs. The only player that you see them use any kind of creativity with is Cole Beasley. Everyone else just lines up outside and runs their assigned routes. There's very little motion used, no rub routes, etc.

So it's not just on Dez.
Yeah, I'm not a fan of our lack of creativity when it comes to getting Dez open. You can'y just ask the man to "run this way and jump for the ball" over and over again. Give the man some help.

Cotton

Staff member
Basically stale routes that everyone in the stadium knows are coming.
Exactly my point. And yours, too, obviously. And, this is why we may never win anything with this offensive strategy.

Oh, and can we please get back to doing the misdirection plays? Bootlegs, designed PA rollouts, etc? We killed teams with that last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom