Week 11 Game Day Chatter |Cowboys @ Falcons | 11-18-2018

p1_

DCC 4Life
so it seems the stars have aligned for us to take the division lead on Thanksgiving. Lets just see if Garrett and Linehan can do something with this golden opportunity.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Dak reminds me of the modern day NFL version of Billy Kilmer. Plays ugly, pulls things out of his ass, great running game and OL to cover for his ugliness, but somehow he manages to win just enough games.
In what universe will Dak be a 2X all pro?

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I’m not even bothered by the score. I hope the Saints drop 50 on Philly.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Dak reminds me of the modern day NFL version of Billy Kilmer. Plays ugly, pulls things out of his ass, great running game and OL to cover for his ugliness, but somehow he manages to win just enough games.
True, except back then quarterbacking was a lot uglier in general and a lot of good qbs looked like that. These days with QBs and the passing game kept so much cleaner by the rules I don't see ever winning big with a qb like Dak. I see him a lot like Alex Smith in that way.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I’m not even bothered by the score. I hope the Saints drop 50 on Philly.
Yep, they deserve it after Pederson acted like he'd unlocked the secret to football and players called out the Patriots and Belichick after the Superbowl.

Well they deserve it anyway because they're Philly but you know what I mean.

Last edited:

kidd

DCC 4Life
I remember at one point a lot of fans on here talked about Romo like he was dumb as rocks. But that's part of playing QB for the Cowboys. The fans will hate you unless you win the Superbowl. And then appreciate you after the fact.
And I get that. But don't call it revisionist history because some here saw him for the franchise QB he was.

I know you weren't in that crowd who hated him nor do you call it revisionist history when someone points out that he was a franchise player.

I freely acknowledge he had his faults. He had some WTF moments to be sure but he wasn't the choker that some make him out to be. He was no Brady or Manning but he could carry a team when needed; especially the last few years.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Tell ya what, I'll stop with my revisionist history when you stop with yours and quit acting like he was some glorified bus driver. You and others here never appreciated him and dogged him for years and now that he's gone and we're hurting at the position, you and others feel this need to continue dogging him as if it verifies the BS we had to listen to for years: "HE DON'T HAV TEH ANGRA FACE!1!" "HIS HAT IS TEH BACKWARDS OHH NOOOOS!!!1!" "LET'S TRADE HIM FOR TEH 4TH RD PICK!!1!" "KITNA PLAYS BETTER CUZ HE ALMOST WINNED AGAINST TEH GIANTS!!1!"
:lol

By all means please continue to circle jerk around a QB who let this team down more in late season situations than he came thru for them. That's not revisionist history. NFL films, stat books, and record books back up my assertions, whereas all you have are what ifs and coulda's.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
The Eagles are getting cornholed. It is so enjoyable to watch.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I just realized that Colt McCoy could possibly beat us again.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I think you guys are forgetting when he beat us before when they had no business doing so.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
:lol

Fading away with pressure in his face. Fuck him for completing the big pass play for a first down to win the game.
The Dak hate is great with these fools.

Top Bottom