Week 10 Game Day Chatter |Cowboys @ Eagles | 11-11-2018

GShock

DCC 4Life
I mean, whatever, it's obviously not exactly 1:1, nor was I saying all the criticisms are warranted. Just saying, people basically implying he's a bottom tier coach, should be fired, he's getting by on talent, all his success was due to his coordinator(s) (mostly the ones that are now gone, ie, Frank Reich), etc. All the same things I hear on this board.
No one on this board thinks Garrett has had success.

:art

data

Forbes #1
With all the third down screens we're calling, you think we will eventually fake one and throw over the top?

data

Forbes #1
Did anyone win at Bingo last night? I went to bed at like 9.
nope.

No chicken/fish commercial. Not even KFC.

No dak prescott turnover. No Beasely her sweep (next time it’ll be Jordan Lewis offensive sighting). No Jarwin nor Rico Gathers sighting.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
nope.

No chicken/fish commercial. Not even KFC.

No dak prescott turnover. No Beasely her sweep (next time it’ll be Jordan Lewis offensive sighting). No Jarwin nor Rico Gathers sighting.
Rico is doing a lot of blocking...

data

Forbes #1
Call me old-fashioned, but a 20-yard run play is more enjoyable than seeing a 50-yard pass play.

Maybe it’s because the route-developments and coverage strategy evolve off camera. Kind of like watching a golf tee shot. But it’s more so cuz I like seeing the blocking, collisions and fighting through tackles to break-free.

data

Forbes #1
Rico is doing a lot of blocking...
~sigh~

If only I were a foot taller and had +100bs more muscle, I could play TE for the Cowboys.

I played basketball in high school. Not Varsity, but still, P.E. class with one-girl-per-team rule counts.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Damn, MNF really lucked into a primo matchup with the Rams/Chiefs next week.

Usually they get the shit end of the schedule.

data

Forbes #1
Wasn’t Robbie Gould that ex-Bears kicker that used to start his windup perpendicular to the goalpost?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I just realized to my horror that I better change the channel before I am subjected to the FAIL music video.

Top Bottom