Vikings Stuff...

ZeroClub

UFA
I haven't heard him in years, but I've listened to some postgame shows this year, and Broaddus clings to his opinions like a Chihuahua. He didn't like Steele before and can't let go of the idea that he still sucks. Let's face it, he's improved tremendously. He's not the clueless rookie he was last year. But it's funny how Broaddus still thinks he's some master scouting brain.

And even if they are just mad at Collins, good, they should be. At least they're making him earn his way back instead of just immediately handing it to him on a silver platter like would have happened in past years.
Right. Steele is cheaper than Collins, doesn't have Collins' availability issues, and already is nearly as good as Collins was. It's quite likely that Steele is going to be starting RT next year or the year after.

And if that's what the team is thinking, the idea of moving Collins to left guard now is very plausible. Seems likely that he'd be an improvement over Williams.

And then maybe one of the Connors pushes Biadasz.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Interesting... David Moore said yesterday that Gallup wouldn't play this week. Seemed very sure of it.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Diggs is an outstanding player, but he doesn't have Sanders' speed, which was a huge part of Deion's game. It's a flawed comparison.
They are different, i.e. you won't see Diggs returning punts and kicks, and Diggs is also a ballhawk in a way we haven't seen since Walls. He's not a centerfielder like Reed or a coverage corner like Terence Newman.

Diggs is setting QB's up and tracking the ball like a WR. He's just a different kind of beast.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I've heard the Aqib Talib comp, and I think that's a pretty good one.

But yeah, no way should Deion even be mentioned yet for at least a few more years.

Top Bottom