Vikings Stuff...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm glad someone has faith in Rush because no fans do.

Let's face it if Dak can't go we are all going to just assume a big L. Which wouldn't be devastating or anything. But I definitely think Dak plays and this is all a bunch of smokescreen and caution. At this point we are just fighting for seeding between 4 and 1 unless Dak sustains a serious injury.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'm glad someone has faith in Rush because no fans do.

Let's face it if Dak can't go we are all going to just assume a big L. Which wouldn't be devastating or anything. But I definitely think Dak plays and this is all a bunch of smokescreen and caution. At this point we are just fighting for seeding between 4 and 1 unless Dak sustains a serious injury.
They were talking up DiNucci before the 1st Philly game last year too.

data

Forbes #1
I like their horn. It's unique to them. And a lot better than some of the other stuff being done around the league by teams and fans.
How about that SKOL hand clap they do?

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Favor means to take care of. She used it to mean use more.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bullshit. Steele has been fantastic. And available.

Fuck Collins and Broaddus.
Yeah this is some sort of backhanded slap in the face to Steele and there is no reason for it. I still think Collins is the better RT but no reason to rush Collins in there and fuck with what is working. Steele has been nothing but very good since filling in. That's shocking to me but it's not that hard to just say I was wrong. Apparently Bryan isn't capable of admitting that though.

Top Bottom