Underclassmen Declaring - 2024 Draft

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
This is a really strong center class, I'd keep Biadasz if he isn't too expensive because I don't want to open up glaring holes, but if we have to let him go this is one of the best times to need a center.

You could conceivably see two go in the first and 4-5 in the first two rounds.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
Lol at best competitor.

Code for spare athlete.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Code for white... But no one will say that.
There are two high profile whitey RBs. This guy and the kid from Missouri. Might even be another one that may get drafted, some small school kid with moxie and grit. Forgot his name.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
There are two high profile whitey RBs. This guy and the kid from Missouri. Might even be another one that may get drafted, some small school kid with moxie and grit. Forgot his name.
Yeah Cody Schrader is interesting. The guy was stupid productive for Missouri. I didn't even realize he was white at first, I just assumed he was mixed race. He is also already 24 years old. With all that being said he was really good for Mizzou. Probably one of these kids who goes day 3 and then has 2 or 3 good seasons in the NFL where everyone wonders why he fell so far in the draft before flaming out.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just not a really great RB class. I'm not saying there aren't guys I like. But none will go in the first round. And then the guys I do like you'll probably have to take in the second/third because by the fourth most of them will be picked through. And yet some dude I barely know will go in the fourth or fifth who has a great year in the NFL.

Anyway, I'd shoot for a RB in the second/third round. You'll get your pick of most of these RBs this way.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

If so, first white corner in the first since the year I was born (Cardinals corner Roger Wehrli).

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

If so, first white corner in the first since the year I was born (Cardinals corner Roger Wehrli).
Not sure what to think of this guy but he might be better suited as a safety. He definitely has ball skills and return ability, will be curious to see how he tests.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
Lol, first round white corner

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not sure what to think of this guy but he might be better suited as a safety. He definitely has ball skills and return ability, will be curious to see how he tests.
He is actually very athletic. Not sure what his 40 time will show but I'm guessing in the change of direction stuff he will test very well. He is a ballpark who has elite level return skills with the ball in his hands.

The injury and his recovery is going to be the biggest question. College football doesn't release the most detailed reports on what exactly the injuries are.

Top Bottom