Underclassmen Declaring - 2024 Draft

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Parsons had 4 sacks his final season at Penn State.
Parsons was more or less a pure off-ball LB, Robinson has been a pure edge rusher.

With that said, I think he's extremely talented but he's undersized and missed a bunch of time this year due to injury. He's similar to Sam Williams as a prospect, a bit more explosive and bendy, and of course clean off the field, but I'm not overly interested in that in the first round given our current depth chart.

I'd be way more interested in Verse or Latu.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Robinson is likely to be a top 10-15 pick as it is, so It's not like a bowl game is going to help his stock at this point. His workouts and the Combine might, but another game probably won't in his case.
I'd be surprised if he went that high, smallish, potentially injury prone and only so-so production. Seems like a back half of the first round type to me.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Parsons was more or less a pure off-ball LB, Robinson has been a pure edge rusher.

With that said, I think he's extremely talented but he's undersized and missed a bunch of time this year due to injury. He's similar to Sam Williams as a prospect, a bit more explosive and bendy, and of course clean off the field, but I'm not overly interested in that in the first round given our current depth chart.

I'd be way more interested in Verse or Latu.
Verse is far more interesting to me than Latu. He has far more power to his rush game.

That said, we are talking about two guys we have zero chance at.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Verse is far more interesting to me than Latu. He has far more power to his rush game.

That said, we are talking about two guys we have zero chance at.
Probably not, I'm mostly focused on the OL given where I expect us to be picking. Guys like Barton, Fautanu and so forth.

Maybe a WR or safety depending on what we do with Gallup and Kearse. Oddly enough I actually like some of the CB's that could go late first but it'd have to be a clear and unequivocal BPA situation for me to really advocate for it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

And he is skipping the granddaddy of bowl games, the Mayo Bowl.

Coward.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

And he is skipping the granddaddy of bowl games, the Mayo Bowl.

Coward.
I was thinking that it was too bad the Bears found a way to win a couple meaningless games and miss out on a chance to draft this kid.

Then remembered they have the Panthers first rounder, too.

:lol

Poor Schmitty.

Top Bottom