Trump fires FBI Director James Comey.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'm not sure what his motives were. I think it's suspicious, but at the same time, with the shit he has had to deal with concerning the shit media, not sure I can blame him for not spanking them.
Picking a fight and then "spanking" the media is something well above his intellectual capacity.

What he does is incite a squabble. Then whines how it is "Sad!" and "Unfair!" and makes a fucking joke of himself.

In this case, the media is smarter.

There have been dumb Presidents before.

I thought George W. was one of the dumbest Presidents in history.

But I will be damned if he looks like a fucking genius compared to this guy.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Picking a fight and then "spanking" the media is something well above his intellectual capacity.

What he does is incite a squabble. Then whines how it is "Sad!" and "Unfair!" and makes a fucking joke of himself.

In this case, the media is smarter.

There have been dumb Presidents before.

I thought George W. was one of the dumbest Presidents in history.

But I will be damned if he looks like a fucking genius compared to this guy.
Think very carefully about this statement when also comparing it to the idea he was colluding with the Russians to win himself an election. Seriously, think about it.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I read today that Congress had proposed a bill to make Trump reimburse the expenses for traveling to his resorts. I am glad they did. This is the kind of thing what needs to be done to get him in in line in some areas rather than wasting everyone's time trying to get him ousted for winning the election.

I also saw where former FBI director Mueller was being named special counsel. Didn't hear hear what his purview was.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Think very carefully about this statement when also comparing it to the idea he was colluding with the Russians to win himself an election. Seriously, think about it.
I don't have to because you are warning me not to do something that I did not do.

The Russian "hacking" thing is not something I give a shit about. It's over. There is nothing to gain by hunting phantoms.

I give more of a shit that it is still an issue because he is doing whatever he can, either on purpose or by simply being inept, to allow it to continue to be an issue.

In other words, like I said before. I am tired of hearing about it. I would rather it be on the lunatic fringe than dominating the news about our country and frankly distracting this witless retard from actually doing his fucking job.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I read today that Congress had proposed a bill to make Trump reimburse the expenses for traveling to his resorts. I am glad they did. This is the kind of thing what needs to be done to get him in in line in some areas rather than wasting everyone's time trying to get him ousted for winning the election.
Yeah, let's get him in line for fucking around golfing and hanging out at resorts to an extreme that is unlike any other President in history.

Let's get Congress on task to manage him. It is not like there aren't more important things to do.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Yeah, let's get him in line for fucking around golfing and hanging out at resorts to an extreme that is unlike any other President in history.

Let's get Congress on task to manage him. It is not like there aren't more important things to do.
Always the cheery soul.

townsend

Banned
The "most of the media is hysterical" line is kind of ridiculous. More often than not they've been vindicated. About every damning thing that's come out about Trump was "fake news" before it was confirmed.

First Russia didn't hack the DNC and it was all just speculation. Then all the intelligence agencies said they did.

Then Russia didn't intervene on Trump's behalf, they just were doing it to hurt the election. Then all the intelligence agencies said they intentionally helped Trump.

Then there was no evidence of collusion. Until Manafort, Stone, Sessions, Page, and Flynn all got busted meeting with Kremlin associates.

Then Comey was fired because he did a bad job. Until Trump admitted it was over Russia.

What the fuck "hysteria" is there. It wasn't until the 3rd time he undermined national interests in a week that the media has even hinted at impeachment proceedings.

By the way during the whole Comey memo thing, Fox News was resurrecting an old conspiracy theory about Hillary.
Because that's what dishonest media does. You think CNN or MSNBC didn't cover the letter Comey wrote saying he was opening up the case into Hillary Clinton?

The real media has flaws, especially cable news. But it's not hysteria, if anything it's there willingness to let Kellyanne Conway on the air to lie for 10 minutes. A responsible news source wouldn't let pundits "spin" the facts for entertainment value. That's why cable news especially has been too fair to Trump. Because they let people debate, and give unwarranted credence to, his bald face lies.

Cotton

Staff member
I don't have to because you are warning me not to do something that I did not do.

The Russian "hacking" thing is not something I give a shit about. It's over. There is nothing to gain by hunting phantoms.

I give more of a shit that it is still an issue because he is doing whatever he can, either on purpose or by simply being inept, to allow it to continue to be an issue.

In other words, like I said before. I am tired of hearing about it. I would rather it be on the lunatic fringe than dominating the news about our country and frankly distracting this witless retard from actually doing his fucking job.
You think he is trying to keep it a thing? Seriously? You really think he wants that?

I would say there are other parties involved that have much more interest in keeping it a thing.

townsend

Banned
Also, there's been a special counsel appointed now, so at some point people are going to have to accept that this isn't a conspiracy theory.

Cotton

Staff member
The "most of the media is hysterical" line is kind of ridiculous. More often than not they've been vindicated. About every damning thing that's come out about Trump was "fake news" before it was confirmed.

First Russia didn't hack the DNC and it was all just speculation. Then all the intelligence agencies said they did.

Then Russia didn't intervene on Trump's behalf, they just were doing it to hurt the election. Then all the intelligence agencies said they intentionally helped Trump.

Then there was no evidence of collusion. Until Manafort, Stone, Sessions, Page, and Flynn all got busted meeting with Kremlin associates.

Then Comey was fired because he did a bad job. Until Trump admitted it was over Russia.

What the fuck "hysteria" is there. It wasn't until the 3rd time he undermined national interests in a week that the media has even hinted at impeachment proceedings.

By the way during the whole Comey memo thing, Fox News was resurrecting an old conspiracy theory about Hillary.
Because that's what dishonest media does. You think CNN or MSNBC didn't cover the letter Comey wrote saying he was opening up the case into Hillary Clinton?

The real media has flaws, especially cable news. But it's not hysteria, if anything it's there willingness to let Kellyanne Conway on the air to lie for 10 minutes. A responsible news source wouldn't let pundits "spin" the facts for entertainment value. That's why cable news especially has been too fair to Trump. Because they let people debate, and give unwarranted credence to, his bald face lies.
There is so much bias and dishonesty in this post, I really and seriously have no energy to go through it all.

Cotton

Staff member
Also, there's been a special counsel appointed now, so at some point people are going to have to accept that this isn't a conspiracy theory.
This makes me happy.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

Yes Russia has been hacking on things for years. That's not really news. It only became something hysterical when the allegation was made that Trump was in cahoots. No vindication there.

As to the campaign group, it was all up at arms even though Clapper who survelled said he found no collusion with them. The media hasn't been so eager to relate that. No vindication there.

Trump didn't fire Comey over Russia it was because of the way he was handling the investigative matters about Russia. No vindication there. On and on.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You think he is trying to keep it a thing? Seriously? You really think he wants that?

I would say there are other parties involved that have much more interest in keeping it a thing.
Yes. I believe the longer he can stir the shit pit the longer he can fake it. The guy really has no interest in actually and truly governing this country.

Cotton

Staff member
Yes. I believe the longer he can stir the shit pit the longer he can fake it. The guy really has no interest in actually and truly governing this country.
If your truly feel that way, then we are done with this conversation.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
And that is just not rational. And judging by the way you make excuses, I don't think you would have voted "other" if your life depended on it.
I have said from the git go I wouldn't vote for other because it would benefit Clinton and I wouldn't run that risk. There is nothing irrational about it. My vote helped keep her out.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I have said from the git go I wouldn't vote for other because it would benefit Clinton and I wouldn't run that risk. There is nothing irrational about it. My vote helped keep her out.
Well, clearly a shit ton of others did too.

But judging by your eagerness to defend his every move, I do not believe you.

Sorry, not trying to incite more discussion. Just calling it as I perceive it.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Well, clearly a shit ton of others did too.

But judging by your eagerness to defend his every move, I do not believe you.

Sorry, not trying to incite more discussion. Just calling it as I perceive it.
I am willing to end it on this note. I don't defend everything he does. He Has already made enough mistakes to cover two terms but when I see things being said that are complete and utter BS just for the sake of being malicious sour grapes slandering then it's my nature to challenge that crap. That said , Boomer Sooner.

Cotton

Staff member
I am willing to end it on this note. I don't defend everything he does. He Has already made enough mistakes to cover two terms but when I see things being said that are complete and utter BS just for the sake of being malicious sour grapes slandering then it's my nature to challenge that crap. That said , Boomer Sooner.
Exactly what I have been trying to say, minus the Sooner crap.

Top Bottom