The Outrage Thread

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
:lol

In all seriousness, these people have been around for ages, nobody wants to deny them their basic humanity, we just want to be able to chuckle and stare when they prance by.

The appropriate response is to laugh at shit like this if you're a well adjusted adult.
Nah fuck that, I want to bring back mental hospitals and lobotomies. Some dogs you just have to put down.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

I do not understand. So we are supposed to feel sorry for the formula thief? I get the baby thing.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

this guy is straight out of central casting. did he have a MAGA cap as well?
The sad state of things is that this guy is probably not nearly as much of an odd ball as we think.

That is one thing the internet has done.

It gave a lot of stupid people a very strong dose of exposure to things they would have never seen before.

And for good reason.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
he didn't need 4chan to tell him that immigration is war. all he had to do was look around.

his first victim was a fat white chick in the parking lot. that made no sense from a racial grievance standpoint.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
he didn't need 4chan to tell him that immigration is war. all he had to do was look around.

his first victim was a fat white chick in the parking lot. that made no sense from a racial grievance standpoint.
The worst part is that 4Chan, a disgusting underbelly of the internet, is what this idiot believed as gospel.

The sad state of this is that this retard believed everything he read.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

this guy is straight out of central casting. did he have a MAGA cap as well?
He left a long ass manifesto blaming Fox news, capitalists, and urging the ATF to ban all kinds of shit. He's a Green Nationalist(first time I've heard that term)

Thread on the manifesto-

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
The worst part is that 4Chan, a disgusting underbelly of the internet, is what this idiot believed as gospel.

The sad state of this is that this retard believed everything he read.
they have good threads on tv/film, sports, and, um, erotica. the rest I ignore.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Who wants to bet in comes out in the next couple days he was on the FBIs radar but they did nothing

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
21 people shot in Milwaukee last night after the Bucks game but let's focus on the honky in Buffalo

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
21 people shot in Milwaukee last night after the Bucks game but let's focus on the honky in Buffalo
That appears to be some unfortunate circumstance in Milwaukee.

I had no idea it happened, but I will be holding my outrage until I hear about it.

Top Bottom