The Outrage Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So I did my damn taxes online myself at HR Block like normal and they send me this email saying “Thank you for filing an extension!”. I am like WTF. Then a day later “Oops we may have emailed you by mistake.”. Idiots.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
So I did my damn taxes online myself at HR Block like normal and they send me this email saying “Thank you for filing an extension!”. I am like WTF. Then a day later “Oops we may have emailed you by mistake.”. Idiots.
a fat refund this year?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Back in the 1960s a dude setting himself on fire was pretty big. To like protest a war.

Now? I have no idea what goes through some people’s heads.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
I'm gonna be real honest. I find it creepy to hear an adult say she talks to kids presumably 2 or 3 years old (She mentions as soon as they can talk) about touching themselves for pleasure. How do people not find this creepy?

The fact that half the responses defend it as normal also creeps me out.

I had to quit reading them. Fucking infuriating.

Cujo

DCC 4Life

Back in the 1960s a dude setting himself on fire was pretty big. To like protest a war.

Now? I have no idea what goes through some people’s heads.

He should have done it a long time ago.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
sounds like he made the overheated planet even worse
I hope he didn't use a fossil fuel to burn himself up.

Should have focused a giant magnifying glass on himself instead.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Fuck administrative leave. That's just the PC way to say, we'll quietly bring her back once the initial attention to this has died down. They should have announced that this dumb bitch has been fired effective immediately, and her teaching certificate has been revoked by the state.
Eh or it's just a polite way of saying go find another job without having a big old FIRED on your resume. Seems like certain professions always get this type of treatment. Teachers, police officers and such. Probably has to do with the Unions.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Eh, I'm with NoDak. I think this is language to get the heat off them until things cool down, then the teacher will be right back.

Top Bottom