The Outrage Thread

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
We know this is all complete garbage so logic doesn't apply, but do these lunatics believe the Native peoples didn't believe in males and females? That but for those evil white Europeans this continent would be full of transgendered and nonbinary people?

What about non-white Muslims, Buddhists, etc. around the world? Do they all believe the doctor just makes a "guess" as to gender when the baby is born? Why do they believe biology matters?

These people are truly crazy.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
We know this is all complete garbage so logic doesn't apply, but do these lunatics believe the Native peoples didn't believe in males and females? That but for those evil white Europeans this continent would be full of transgendered and nonbinary people?

What about non-white Muslims, Buddhists, etc. around the world? Do they all believe the doctor just makes a "guess" as to gender when the baby is born? Why do they believe biology matters?

These people are truly crazy.
Get used to it because it is being aggressively pushed at the highest levels. Say goodbye to the America that you formerly knew.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Get used to it because it is being aggressively pushed at the highest levels. Say goodbye to the America that you formerly knew.
It absolutely is. I really don't see an end to the culture war.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Say goodbye to the America that you formerly knew.
The midterms will tell us a lot. If we sweep then I still have some hope. If it stays about the same or just mildly turns a little more red, I think we are fucked.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The midterms will tell us a lot. If we sweep then I still have some hope. If it stays about the same or just mildly turns a little more red, I think we are fucked.
Hope for what exactly though?

Some of these Republicans getting elected are so patently retarded that it is not an effective trade-off for the insane woke Democrats.

There honestly seems like there is no hope. From either party. And not even an odd ball like Perot or Paul for a distraction.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
The culture has turned. Elections won't fix a country that is rotting from the inside.

Cotton

Staff member
Hope for what exactly though?

Some of these Republicans getting elected are so patently retarded that it is not an effective trade-off for the insane woke Democrats.

There honestly seems like there is no hope. From either party. And not even an odd ball like Perot or Paul for a distraction.
And, I am hoping a bunch of those shit ass Republicans bet primaried.

Cotton

Staff member
The culture has turned. Elections won't fix a country that is rotting from the inside.
Culture can be changed. It changed to this. It can be changed back.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'm hoping they lose their primary. Didn't know I was speaking a different language.
Well you used the word bet, so I was confused. Your language is fine, your use of words needs some work.

Cotton

Staff member
Well you used the word bet, so I was confused. Your language is fine, your use of words needs some work.
Oh, sorry, I was speaking a different language. I meant get.

Cotton

Staff member
I apologize. One person I hate at work has started brown nosing and has started saying that to me and it sends me into a momentary rage.
I can absolutely see why it would.

Top Bottom