The Outrage Thread

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Unbelievable. Wonder what else has been said?

"Don't worry, when you invade Taiwan I'll make sure we don't get in your way." -- Milley

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I mean, officers in the pentagon that were supposedly present for the phone call(s) are willing to testify.

I know what would happen if the shoe were on the other foot.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
~holding end of rug up~

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Hey dumbass, he committed TREASON! No you can't "walk away" from that. You should fucking hang for that, hard to walk after that.
I agree, he should have a public trial and then be shot. I was just surprised Vindman wasn't in his corner like most of the left is right now

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Milley. What happens.

What should happen?
Court martial. And given the severity of what transpired, I would hope it would be max punishment.

§2381. Treason
Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, §330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
How dumb is it to think Trump would nuke China anyway? I mean, I know they hate Trump, but to think he'd basically end the world as we know it and cause the deaths of hundreds of millions, maybe billions of people? Come on.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
How dumb is it to think Trump would nuke China anyway? I mean, I know they hate Trump, but to think he'd basically end the world as we know it and cause the deaths of hundreds of millions, maybe billions of people? Come on.
There is no sanity when dealing with the left concerning Trump

shoop

Semi-contributing member
When George Floyd and Makhia Bryant are put forth as upstanding citizens and we ignore people like this that are intentionally working to harm the interests of our country, we are in bad shape.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom