The Outrage Thread

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
That loser hammer and sickle tat :doh

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
That is exactly what I hire for. Yeah, it's physical and fast paced, but with the hourly rates, OT bonuses, attendance bonuses, OMGIFYOUSHOWUPFORWORKIWILLSUCKYOUOFF bonus, we have hourly associates making more than area managers.
Getting desperate out there.

gfgh.jpg

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
This kind of shit happens all the time now.

In fact, most if not all retailers have policies in place that prohibit employees from intervening.
Employees I can understand, but where was security? Do they not have any?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Employees I can understand, but where was security? Do they not have any?
Many have gone to centralized manned video security and don't even have LP personnel in the building.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Imagine being upset by seeing an American flag ... in America.
It's an outcast kid who views everyone who wears an American flag in the same light as the hicks and jocks who beat him up at school. He doesn't even know the real world yet.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It's an outcast kid who views everyone who wears an American flag in the same light as the hicks and jocks who beat him up at school. He doesn't even know the real world yet.
Perhaps he was beaten up by a kid wearing American flag stuff. Could happen and explain his trauma.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Back 10 years ago, the Goth kid didn't have a social platform.

Not gonna say it is a good thing now that they do.
It's ok, you can say it.

Social media gives too much voice to people who don't deserve it.

It really makes it clear that the founding fathers may have had the right idea with the whole "have to own property to vote," thing.

It's presented in school as "It was a way for rich people to maintain their power." But maybe it was also a way to keep the braindead lunatics who had no stake in the game and no cares about if everything burned down, from fucking everything up.

Top Bottom