The Outrage Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
All this shit about the Haitians getting "whipped" is such bullshit.

I mean Jesus Harold Christ on a rubber fucking crutch, it iskind of irritating me.

Still photos and URMAHGURDDATSRACIST culture whipped it up.

Last edited:

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
All this shit about the Haitians getting "whipped" is such bullshit.

I mean Jesus Harold Christ on a rubber fucking crutch, it kind of irritating me.

Still photos and URMAHGURDDATSRACIST culture whipped it up.

The photographer who took the photo has came out and said no one was whipped but the lie is off and running and won't be stopped. And now the BP has their horses taken away and someone is probably going to be fired, all over a lie

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The photographer who took the photo has came out and said no one was whipped but the lie is off and running and won't be stopped. And now the BP has their horses taken away and someone is probably going to be fired, all over a lie
In cases like this, it makes me want to really reconsider my views on border patrol.

No, building a stupid wall so you can leave it unattended is not a solution.

But these damn motherfuckers didn't care. They didn't give a shit.

They were going to Mexico, buying fucking takeout food and bringing it back.

And sorry, there were some fat ass "refugees" for them supposedly starving.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
In cases like this, it makes me want to really reconsider my views on border patrol.

No, building a stupid wall so you can leave it unattended is not a solution.

But these damn motherfuckers didn't care. They didn't give a shit.

They were going to Mexico, buying fucking takeout food and bringing it back.

And sorry, there were some fat ass "refugees" for them supposedly starving.
And now most of them have been released into the US with just being told to report to an ICE office within 6 months, and none were tested for covid.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
And now most of them have been released into the US with just being told to report to an ICE office within 6 months, and none were tested for covid.
Eh. They aren't responsible for what is going on right now.

But with what, like five more little variants that have been identified...this has potential to be a sixth.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
You guys should all rest easy tonight. In Biden’s words, or the words written by his handlers, “They will pay.”.

The guys doing their fucking job are going to pay. For what? I don’t know.

I just know there will be nobody paying for blowing up 10 afghans, 7 of them children, and also the whole leaving 100-200 American citizens and green card holders behind.

Nobody will lose a job for that, but the guys riding horses with gasp REINS, those fuckers will pay. The conjuring up of old images of slaves being whipped, it’s just all too much for this administration.

Must demonize the Americans doing their jobs, it’s the only way to move forward.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
The POTUS just accused the border patrol of “strapping” brown people without any evidence.

What’s next?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
You guys should all rest easy tonight. In Biden’s words, or the words written by his handlers, “They will pay.”.

The guys doing their fucking job are going to pay. For what? I don’t know.

I just know there will be nobody paying for blowing up 10 afghans, 7 of them children, and also the whole leaving 100-200 American citizens and green card holders behind.

Nobody will lose a job for that, but the guys riding horses with gasp REINS, those fuckers will pay. The conjuring up of old images of slaves being whipped, it’s just all too much for this administration.

Must demonize the Americans doing their jobs, it’s the only way to move forward.
To put how many Americans are left in Afghanistan in perspective, the Iran hostage crisis was over 52 people and there are at least 100 still left in Kabul

Sheik

DCC 4Life
To put how many Americans are left in Afghanistan in perspective, the Iran hostage crisis was over 52 people and there are at least 100 still left in Kabul
It makes it worse when you realize that they removed thousands of non citizens before they got their own out.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

But why is he showing up there when there are hundreds of missing people of color!

Top Bottom