The Outrage Thread

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Instead of changing direction every 4 or 8 years and accomplishing nothing ever, the system ought to be split. People can choose to live under a chosen system. Have the two parties, pick a side, live by the laws passed by the people you empower.

I don’t know if you can do that without dividing states or even cities, but it seems like it would be the best way to actually have a consistent set of rules to live by.

White liberals hate this country and would see it completely destroyed if it meant they could clear their conscience of shit they had no part in carrying out.

You can throw those Arab cunts Tlaib and the brother fucker who’s name escapes me at the moment.

It’s not possible to find middle ground anymore.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
But it's the old problem: We just want to be left alone, but they aren't happy until they're controlling everyone.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Oh, you thought it was hard work and good grades? Think again, oppressor.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Absolute lunatics harassing someone into a bathroom stall. Can you imagine how much chaos they'll cause if they lose in 2024? Maybe even if/when they lose their tiny majority next year.

Last edited:

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh, you thought it was hard work and good grades? Think again, oppressor.

Says the girl who clearly wasn't talent or gifted despite being white.

Also it's pretty funny because I'm pretty sure that Asian kids have a higher percentage of their population in talented and gifted programs.

Which is really just saying you're born with intelligence and some parents and families foster that intelligence better than others. But yeah it's all color of skin or some shit.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
All the China loving elites know this is happening. They just don't care.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
That's why it's so ridiculous that the Confederate statues have taken so much abuse lately.

American elites have probably never benefitted more from slavery than they do today.

But I guess if it's happening to people across the globe it's ok, as long as I get my cheap goods.

Top Bottom