The Outrage Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Is the bald guy black?

I wish he'd beat the shit out of that asshole
Yes, he is black... hence the irony comment. Black guy is tired of seeing the BLM posters and tries to take them down. White kid tries to stop said black guy because of self-righteousness. All while yelling "Get the fuck out of my neighborhood". The irony is rich.

Cujo

DCC 4Life

Things are going to get really ugly. Watching shit like that makes me want to break everything in my office and there are much crazier people out there than me who are about at their shit-taking limit.

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I can't even understand that tweet. Old and white = white supremacist?
Anymore it's white = white supremacist, period.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
This is the New York Times...

Krugman is such an annoying little fuck, he comes across as a scared little bitch who hasn't left his cubicle in 40 years but is condescending and arrogant enough to think he is fit to preach to others when he doesnt knows jack shit about life and actually creating something and/or running, starting a business and interacting with the hard working folks that do

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Krugman is such an annoying little fuck, he comes across as a scared little bitch who hasn't left his cubicle in 40 years but is condescending and arrogant enough to think he is fit to preach to others when he doesnt knows jack shit about life and actually creating something and/or running, starting a business and interacting with the hard working folks that do

Top Bottom