The Outrage Thread

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
I can't even understand that tweet. Old and white = white supremacist?
thats Krugman for ya, I wonder if he got is ass beat on a consistent basis by the Jsmiths of the world when he was still in public schools and couldn't hide from everyone behind his keyboard

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Democrats’ Official Twitter Account Equates the Fourth of July and Mount Rushmore with White Supremacy:

dems_equate_july_4_with_white_supremacy_06-29-2020.jpg

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Aliens, please save us

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Really though, that's happening in Provo freaking Utah? Probably one of the most conservative places in America? Are these people shipped in from somewhere to do this?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I can't even understand that tweet. Old and white = white supremacist?
Check with Lost Texan he has the answer. What I can’t figure out is if the dominant racist are old white people why are the young black, white and other colors doing all the looting, and destruction. How many old white guys have you seem tearing down statues, burning buildings and destroying everything in sight. One thing we are guilty of is answering the call to defend this nation when called on. But that doesn’t count for much with young professionals who think their ideology is superior to any who have walked the earth before them. Okay on to the next project.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I’m extremely disappointed that this bullshit has been allowed to go on this long.

Trump and his administration have lost my vote. I can’t support someone who sits back and lets the streets and businesses be overrun by chaos. The time to act has long since come and gone. Threats don’t do it for me. They’re protecting statues of dead people while living people are being shot at and beat up.

This is bullshit.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Trump and his administration have lost my vote. I can’t support someone who sits back and lets the streets and businesses be overrun by chaos.
The police power belongs to the states, not the federal government. The problem is the "see no evil" attitude of many state and local officials. If you think things are bad now, wait 'til Biden wins.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I’m extremely disappointed that this bullshit has been allowed to go on this long.

Trump and his administration have lost my vote. I can’t support someone who sits back and lets the streets and businesses be overrun by chaos. The time to act has long since come and gone. Threats don’t do it for me. They’re protecting statues of dead people while living people are being shot at and beat up.

This is bullshit.
It’s not Trump who is allowing all this carnage. He cannot order the local law enforcement people to intercede. He can call upon the state militias but they would be subject to a rejection of the governors who are the primary orders they control. The democrats have been hoping Trump would intercede because it would give them lot of fodder to blow up everything by interfering with a protest.

Top Bottom