The Outrage Thread

Sheik

DCC 4Life
The police power belongs to the states, not the federal government. The problem is the "see no evil" attitude of many state and local officials. If you think things are bad now, wait 'til Biden wins.
Absolutely. I get it. State controlled police.

What’s the remedy when the states don’t allow the police to keep order? Any rouge governor is allowed to turn off law and law enforcement and let their city be overrun? Burned to the ground?

Trump is helpless in all this?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The police power belongs to the states, not the federal government. The problem is the "see no evil" attitude of many state and local officials. If you think things are bad now, wait 'til Biden wins.
Not only is the police run by the state, but all of these states this is happening in, are controlled by democrat state leadership.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
If Trump sends troops into NY or Minneapolis and they kill someone (either legitimately or illegitimately), the headlines will scream "TRUMP HAS BLOOD ON HIS HANDS!!" Too risky this close to an election.

Cotton

Staff member
Absolutely. I get it. State controlled police.

What’s the remedy when the states don’t allow the police to keep order? Any rouge governor is allowed to turn off law and law enforcement and let their city be overrun? Burned to the ground?

He's not helpless, but declaring martial law is not some small thing.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
He's not helpless, but declaring martial law is not some small thing.
I agree.

But it’s time for action. I’ve seen way too many videos of people driving with kids and having thugs mob their vehicles. Scaring the shit out of children, the motherfuckers are shooting into vehicles.

You think the Democrats are going to call for cooler heads? You think the media will tell the truth about what’s going on?

It’s time to deploy whatever you have the constitutional power to deploy. He is tasked with protecting the citizens of this Country.

Here’s an idea, send the Governors and Mayors of these cities an ultimatum. Either restore order to your streets, or you will be held responsible. Label them domestic terrorists. If they can’t run their State or City in a responsible manner, they are complicit. Charge them with negligence. Whatever the fuck you have in your power, do it.

Cotton

Staff member
I agree.

But it’s time for action. I’ve seen way too many videos of people driving with kids and having thugs mob their vehicles. Scaring the shit out of children, the motherfuckers are shooting into vehicles.

You think the Democrats are going to call for cooler heads? You think the media will tell the truth about what’s going on?

It’s time to deploy whatever you have the constitutional power to deploy. He is tasked with protecting the citizens of this Country.

Here’s an idea, send the Governors and Mayors of these cities an ultimatum. Either restore order to your streets, or you will be held responsible. Label them domestic terrorists. If they can’t run their State or City in a responsible manner, they are complicit. Charge them with negligence. Whatever the fuck you have in your power, do it.
I would be okay with everything you just suggested. I wouldn't label sitting mayors and governors as domestic terrorists, but everything else, I am down with.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
If Trump sends troops into NY or Minneapolis and they kill someone (either legitimately or illegitimately), the headlines will scream "TRUMP HAS BLOOD ON HIS HANDS!!" Too risky this close to an election.

Guarantee you they are hoping this happens.

Cotton

Staff member
Guarantee you they are hoping this happens.
I wouldn't be surprised at all if they are holding back the cops and allowing these stupid ass autonomous zones to provoke Trump into doing something.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Or maybe, he was being the bigger man because his daughter was in the vehicle.
I didn’t see that part. I turned it off when the dude was walking him across the street. It was clear he wasn’t going to stand up to him.

Cotton

Staff member
I didn’t see that part. I turned it off when the dude was walking him across the street. It was clear he wasn’t going to stand up to him.
I admire his restraint.

Cotton

Staff member
Yep, he had at least one kid in the car, I do hope we see a follow-up vid of him squading up and finishing his work
That would be fucking fantastic.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I haven't seen.
Ok after going thru the comments(I don't recommend this as you will be disgusted) they busted out the black dudes car window after this too. Not only that but they left shitloads of 1star reviews for his brothers contracting company. I tried to find a gofundme for them but didn't. I have to take a break for my sanity, will dig some more later

edit: this took place in Visalia CA

Top Bottom