The Outrage Thread

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I agree with the protests. I don't even think this is a black and white race thing. This is a police brutality thing and these guys need to be convicted of murder to get any sort of real change. Officers need to start feeling like there are real consequences for their actions.

You're not just going to lose your 30,000 a year job. You're going to lose your freedom for killing a man and a badge won't protect you from that.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I agree with the protests. I don't even think this is a black and white race thing. This is a police brutality thing and these guys need to be convicted of murder to get any sort of real change. Officers need to start feeling like there are real consequences for their actions.

You're not just going to lose your 30,000 a year job. You're going to lose your freedom for killing a man and a badge won't protect you from that.
Protests I agree with, looters should be shot though

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
It's so weird msm hasn't followed up on the black kid beating old white nursing home patients....

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

This is fucking insane that people are just watching this happen!

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
a regular person is not gonna risk his life by intervening
I'm glad I haven't been put in this situation because I know I couldn't watch this happen and be silent

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Dude... protests are one thing. Stealing and destroying other people's shit are another.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Where are the "protests"?
If they happened at all they were peacefull with no looting so the msm thinks they are unimportant

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I bet rooftop Koreans would be labeled white supremacists if if happened now

Top Bottom