The Outrage Thread

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
he needs to stop this insane twitter war with Scarborough. you shouldn't accuse someone of murder without solid proof.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
he needs to stop this insane twitter war with Scarborough. you shouldn't accuse someone of murder without solid proof.
I think we all wish he'd stop the stupid twitter crap, but it's still better than getting back to the "Presidential acting R's" who rolled over for any attack by the DNC/media and capitulated by giving them what they want without anything in return. Especially when the rules only apply to one side.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I am a supporter of the police. But what they did to Floyd was nothing short of murder.
That’s what it looks like. I admit I’m not up on the information as much as I should be, but this appears to be really bad.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Looting and wrecking shit. Yeah. Getting yourself some phat lootz will really tell the world you're outraged over the death of George Floyd.

What those 4 policemen did to George Floyd is disgusting. And they should all be charged with his death. But these fucking animals only use shit like this to let their criminal behavior out. It has nothing to do with social injustice. If they truly wanted to be heard, they could peacefully protest. Stand outside police departments, courthouses, etc... and be heard and seen. But the instant they start doing crap like this, their voice is lost.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This is the same shit we have seen multiple times in the past. Yes, there most likely a terrible thing happened.

But... did this looting make it better? Did they actually loot in this dude's honor or to mourn his death?

Did they do this to correct issued we have with our police?

No, they fucking did it to steal shit. And, this shit is celebrated by many as some act of bravery or social justice correction uprising.

It's not. It's a bunch of animals stealing shit. I'm fucking fed up with this bullshit.

Cotton

Staff member
Looting and wrecking shit. Yeah. Getting yourself some phat lootz will really tell the world you're outraged over the death of George Floyd.

What those 4 policemen did to George Floyd is disgusting. And they should all be charged with his death. But these fucking animals only use shit like this to let their criminal behavior out. It has nothing to do with social injustice. If they truly wanted to be heard, they could peacefully protest. Stand outside police departments, courthouses, etc... and be heard and seen. But the instant they start doing crap like this, their voice is lost.
Their motivation is not to correct the wrongs. Their motivation is to steal shit. They just needed an excuse. George Floyd was their excuse.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
As with Rodney King, it's naked opportunism. And yes, certain prominent voices will defend them.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
As with Rodney King, it's naked opportunism. And yes, certain prominent voices will defend them.
I've already seen a few msm guys trying to compare this to when the 2ndA supporters went to the capitol.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Why is he wearing a life vest? :lol

Cotton

Staff member

Why is he wearing a life vest? :lol
"Protest"

So, this is the perfect time to point out the difference between protests and crime. There were protests at the steps of the Michigan state capitol's steps. They were peaceful and people had tons of guns. No violence or crimes being committed. In this case there are tons of crimes being committed and tons of violence. What is the difference? I'm seriously asking. Is it possible that one protest is actually trying to fix something and the other has another purpose?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Looks like he has a batting helmet on, too. And swim goggles.

Not sure what he's prepping for there.
It's one of the lamest tacticool outfits I've seen

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
And I just noticed he has his phone on some kind of collapsed tripod with anal bead legs

Top Bottom