The Outrage Thread

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Ooookay....
Yeah that stuff's getting crazy up there. Looting and burning buildings is awful. But sometimes I think law enforcement just fuels the fire on this sort of stuff with their response. Everyone is acting a fool. Couldn't imagine living there or being anywhere near there right now.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Please, you know CNN loved that happening, probably wanted it to happen.

Great for ratings to make themselves part of the spectacle.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Dems control everything in that city and most of the state, but I'm sure they'll find a way to blame Trump anyway.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Black Lives Matter!!!

Yet some will try to pretend that this is like the Boston Tea Party. Yeah no, it's not. And you want to change the criminal justice system. Well starting with committing horrible crimes isn't probably going to change any perceptions that already exist. All you've done is made the angry black man a bigger false stereotype.

I don't understand why we can't just hold the horrible cops who did this accountable and move on. Using the criminal justice system the way it is intended, to keep everyone safe. Including those people attacked by law enforcement.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good he should be and he should go to prison. Again, the badge doesn't allow you to act like a criminal and get away with it. This is sort of how this shit is supposed to work. And then officers will think twice before they do shit like this, making the world a better place.

But lets just loot and steal shit, that seems like it will have more of an impact.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't understand why we can't just hold the horrible cops who did this accountable and move on. Using the criminal justice system the way it is intended, to keep everyone safe. Including those people attacked by law enforcement.
You should know as well as I do that the criminal justice system is a joke.

I don't really blame folks for getting upset. The syndrome where the rich white guy gets off and the poor black guy doesn't is pretty damn real.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Hey, ya know the real thing about all of these protests?

No social distancing. Corona is gonna have a field day.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:lol

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Is someone going to point blank ask them if that’s true?

It’s a protest until it negatively effects them? Now it’s a riot?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Hey, ya know the real thing about all of these protests?

No social distancing. Corona is gonna have a field day.
Notice the media hasn't pointed that out? Yet they were happy as spring chickens to point out the peaceful protests in Michigan.

Top Bottom