The Outrage Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I hate the media as much as I hate Jerry Jones, and we all know how much that is.
Did it not occur to this idiot writer the reason so many had the virus was possibly because sick workers came to the plant and infected their fellow workers. I understand a person can contaminate another and not even know they were contagious. Additionally in these small towns a lot of factory workers frequent the same hang outs after work so they just keep on sharing.

Any self respecting Investigative person would have considered the commonality factors that could be problematic as well as meat production. It a knee jerk and intentionally bias report with an agenda.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Yeah, god fucking forbid they prosecute the god damn agents involved.
Hey now, I'm sure they were suspended with pay for at least a month

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Just 5 minutes with this motherfucker. That is all I ask.
Had saw this last night, supposedly he has been arrested now

Cotton

Staff member
Had saw this last night, supposedly he has been arrested now
That motherfucker should stay in prison for a long time. Hopefully word gets out in prison of what he did and retribution is served.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I wish I would not have watched that.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I wish I would not have watched that.
Yep, it sucks.

But it should also turn attention to the real issue.

We have a huge population of our elderly cared for by the exact same workforce that would be flipping burgers if things were different.

Nursing homes and the fast food industry "compete" for the exact same demographic.

The uneducated and those who are just looking for a paycheck.

They pretty much pay almost close to the same wages.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Yep, it sucks.

But it should also turn attention to the real issue.

We have a huge population of our elderly cared for by the exact same workforce that would be flipping burgers if things were different.

Nursing homes and the fast food industry "compete" for the exact same demographic.

The uneducated and those who are just looking for a paycheck.

They pretty much pay almost close to the same wages.

This is exactly right.

My wife used to work in a senior living home. She wasn't a care worker but she definitely observed it close up.

What you're saying is exactly what she saw. Low wage workers that don't give a shit and are only collecting a paycheck.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

Staff member
I cant say it enough, its time for a new YouTube!

certainly this BS, their censorship as well as bowing down to sponsors is an open door for a competitor to step through
Trump has already allocated money to look into this shit. I love Trump. I don't even care anymore. The man is doing good things.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Trump has already allocated money to look into this shit. I love Trump. I don't even care anymore. The man is doing good things.
Yep and my have times have changed. It used to be that no one wanted to be affiliated wit him under any circumstances.

Top Bottom