The Outrage Thread

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Are jsmith and I the only ones who listen to the Kelly show?...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I’m a fatty and that “healthy at any size,” shit is nonsense. I’m fat and it’s not good for me. I’m not going to deny reality to feel better about myself.
Yeah it's extra hard when your job requires no manual labor and you have kids at home. I got back down to 175 and it took me getting up extra early and working out in the mornings to get there. It's hard to do when the kids are up.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Yeah it's extra hard when your job requires no manual labor and you have kids at home. I got back down to 175 and it took me getting up extra early and working out in the mornings to get there. It's hard to do when the kids are up.
I got up to 240 for a while before I started taking it seriously and got back down to 200 by jogging around a mile before work every morning. Now it's part of my routine and I feel much better

Smitty

DCC 4Life
If I could get down under 240 I’d be feeling pretty decent about myself. I’m probably more like 265 or so.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
If I could get down under 240 I’d be feeling pretty decent about myself. I’m probably more like 265 or so.
Start out walking every morning then get to where you can jog part then all. The hardest part is making it a daily routine.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Start out walking every morning then get to where you can jog part then all. The hardest part is making it a daily routine.
Hard to do with children. I need to provide care for them from when they get up at 7 till when I go to work, then from when I get off work till bedtime at like 8. I guess I could go in the dark before wake up or after bed.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Hard to do with children. I need to provide care for them from when they get up at 7 till when I go to work, then from when I get off work till bedtime at like 8. I guess I could go in the dark before wake up or after bed.
Yeah it doesn't have to be in the morning, that's just the time that works for me

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah I bought a Peloton and started riding at 6 am while everyone slept.

Top Bottom