The Outrage Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Fuck that guy.

Life's hard enough without dipshits like him creating hate.
I really hope he has to serve at least some time in prison.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Further news form the story with the moron shooting the ex-husband over the custody issues.

Texas woman pleads for charges against man said to have killed her husband

Fri, December 10, 2021, 5:45 PM

Civil court records name Kyle Carruth, who has not been charged with a crime, as the man seen in cellphone video shooting Chad Read during an argument. “Please, please — I ask the police to take action. I ask the Attorney General's office to take action,” Jennifer Read said.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
"Tara" :doh

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
She staged him throwing her across the living room? That's impressive.

You piece of shit.
He is a stupid ass piece of shit too. How the fuck are you going to explain how she threw her own damn self across the room into a TV.

"It was a prop TV. You know, like the ones you see staged on Tik Tok everyday. Yup."

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I have been dealing with several matters over the past 18 months. It started with a pulmonary embolism that was life threatening according to the medical people. I was discharged and returned home only to spend 2 days and had another embolism as bad or worse as the first one. During the process of several scans, a malignant tumor was discovered on my pancreas. A series of biopsies were performed to see if affected area was an aggressive type. This process was used for the next few months to monitor the tumor. At some point I had a meeting with a Cancer surgeon and I made a determination that if was still in a non aggressive mode I would have it removed.

That surgery was scheduled for August 11. Initially the surgery was deemed successful. The tumor was removed but the pancreas was leaking and had to be attached to an intestine to catch the draining. The gall bladder was also removed at that time as well.

4 days later the Surgeon determined that the bowel wasn’t coming around like it should and decided to open the same incision and splice an intestine to my stomach. This surgery set me back quite a bit but after a 2 week stay I was released went into a system of therapy in the home.

Things were looking pretty good to this point but as luck would have it in late October something caused a gigantic hematoma to my system internally and I was hospitalized again. The hematoma covered the entire right side of my back and was very dark. I had a myriad of tests run at the local hospital but they didn’t have the staff expertise to know how to
Deal with it. They had me transferred to the hospital I had been in before. After about a week there I suppose the medical team felt I was stabilized and released me to go home. I am currently in another series of therapy and that’s hopefully going to help get me on track.

My issues currently are balance control and reconditioning.

I do some exercising a local facility which is mainly the treadmill. Then I walk outside with the therapy instructor and work inside doing strength and balance.

This is a broad brush coverage of my situation and I would say I’m a pretty lucky guy to still be around to convey this account of my issues.

I’ll say a prayer for you, brother. Let me know if I can do anything.

Last edited:
Top Bottom