The Outrage Thread

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Please keep us informed. We have all been together a long damn time, and have chatted back and forth a lot. We are all close (as much as our man-egos would allow) But, I really want to know what is going on with you. I know this is selfish as we are only a small part of your life, but you mean a lot to me, and I want to know if you're okay.
I have been dealing with several matters over the past 18 months. It started with a pulmonary embolism that was life threatening according to the medical people. I was discharged and returned home only to spend 2 days and had another embolism as bad or worse as the first one. During the process of several scans, a malignant tumor was discovered on my pancreas. A series of biopsies were performed to see if affected area was an aggressive type. This process was used for the next few months to monitor the tumor. At some point I had a meeting with a Cancer surgeon and I made a determination that if was still in a non aggressive mode I would have it removed.

That surgery was scheduled for August 11. Initially the surgery was deemed successful. The tumor was removed but the pancreas was leaking and had to be attached to an intestine to catch the draining. The gall bladder was also removed at that time as well.

4 days later the Surgeon determined that the bowel wasn’t coming around like it should and decided to open the same incision and splice an intestine to my stomach. This surgery set me back quite a bit but after a 2 week stay I was released went into a system of therapy in the home.

Things were looking pretty good to this point but as luck would have it in late October something caused a gigantic hematoma to my system internally and I was hospitalized again. The hematoma covered the entire right side of my back and was very dark. I had a myriad of tests run at the local hospital but they didn’t have the staff expertise to know how to
Deal with it. They had me transferred to the hospital I had been in before. After about a week there I suppose the medical team felt I was stabilized and released me to go home. I am currently in another series of therapy and that’s hopefully going to help get me on track.

My issues currently are balance control and reconditioning.

I do some exercising a local facility which is mainly the treadmill. Then I walk outside with the therapy instructor and work inside doing strength and balance.

This is a broad brush coverage of my situation and I would say I’m a pretty lucky guy to still be around to convey this account of my issues.

Last edited:

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
You didn't have to share that with us, @L.T. Fan , but thank you for the update.

You are basically the grandfather of the DCC and I will never understand why a guy with your even temperament chose to stick around with this group of absolute heathens for all these years.

Your perspective is always appreciated, and I hope you're able to enjoy the holiday season.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I have been dealing with several matters over the past 18 months. It started with a pulmonary embolism that was life threatening according to the medical people. I was discharged and returned home only to spend 2 days and had another embolism as bad or worse as the first one. During the process of several scans, a malignant tumor was discovered on my pancreas. A series of biopsies were performed to see if affected area was an aggressive type. This process was used for the next few months to monitor the tumor. At some point I had a meeting with a Cancer surgeon and I made a determination that if was still in a non aggressive mode I would have it removed.

That surgery was scheduled for August 11. Initially the surgery was deemed successful. The tumor was removed but the pancreas was leaking and had to be attached to an intestine to catch the draining. The gall bladder was also removed at that time as well.

4 days later the Surgeon determined that the bowel wasn’t coming around like it should and decided to open the same incision and splice an intestine to my stomach. This surgery set me back quite a bit but after a 2 week stay I was released went into a system of therapy in the home.

Things were looking pretty good to this point but as luck would have it in late October something caused a gigantic hematoma to my system internally and I was hospitalized again. The hematoma covered the entire right side of my back and was very dark. I had a myriad of tests run at the local hospital but they didn’t have the staff expertise to know how to
Deal with it. They had me transferred to the hospital I had been in before. After about a week there I suppose the medical team felt I was stabilized and released me to go home. I am currently in another series of therapy and that’s hopefully going to help get me on track.

I do some exercising a local facility which is mainly the treadmill. Then I walk outside with the therapy instructor and work inside doing strength and balance.

This is a broad brush coverage of my situation and I would say I’m a pretty lucky guy to still be around to convey this account of my issues.

Thank you for the update, brother. You will be in my thoughts. I wish you nothing but the best health moving forward. Please keep us updated. You may not believe it, but there are a bunch of guys here who care about you.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Shopping mall in nice area of LA, watch some thief get all cutup by the c-wire and sue

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Good to hear that you seem to be back on track.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
You didn't have to share that with us, @L.T. Fan , but thank you for the update.

You are basically the grandfather of the DCC and I will never understand why a guy with your even temperament chose to stick around with this group of absolute heathens for all these years.

Your perspective is always appreciated, and I hope you're able to enjoy the holiday season.
Thank you sir.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Thank you for the update, brother. You will be in my thoughts. I wish you nothing but the best health moving forward. Please keep us updated. You may not believe it, but there are a bunch of guys here who care about you.
Thank you

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Fuck that guy.

Life's hard enough without dipshits like him creating hate.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I wanna play a boxer, I wanna portray a superhero, but now i'm just a faggot who got his ass kicked.

And have the nerve to ask the prosecutor to tone down the use of the N word, when they were reading Smullet's texts.

Top Bottom