The Outrage Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
We should all be lucky as Bette Midler. Living in Hollywood, rich, literate, strung out on cocaine, and willing to suck a mile of dick to further our career. Maybe even turn a blind eye to chomo behavior because elites have their needs.

Cunt.
Pretty much fuck her. What she said was despicable and should insult every West Virginian on the planet.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Not sure this is the winning plan of attack to get Manchin back to their side.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If I could get down under 240 I’d be feeling pretty decent about myself. I’m probably more like 265 or so.
Dude!

You need to lose weight. If you need an accountability buddy, let me know.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dude!

You need to lose weight. If you need an accountability buddy, let me know.
Yeah and I hate to say it but I think it's important to weigh yourself a lot. If you don't it's really easy to go the wrong direction and not realize it. I weigh myself almost every morning now.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I never really realized how much of a piece of crap that cunt Nancy Grace is.

I’m rewatching a documentary about a murder trial, clips from her show regularly are shown in the documentary. She has no issue flat out lying about basic facts and trying to sway her audience.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Sheik

DCC 4Life
This whole trans thing needs to stop. It’s okay if you wanna cut off your dick and get your friends that don’t really give a shit about your mental health to call you a girl, but this whole gender fluid shit is nonsensical.

You are what you are at birth. If you want to change that, fine, but don’t expect all of us to ignore basic science and pretend God fucked up.

Show me a penis installed upside down and maybe we can talk.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Just goes to show you how bullshit on the internet can magnified.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Hard to do with children. I need to provide care for them from when they get up at 7 till when I go to work, then from when I get off work till bedtime at like 8. I guess I could go in the dark before wake up or after bed.
I lost 40 pounds but I don’t recommend anyone try it like I did.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

JFC the balls of this pos to say this, they really do think they are royalty and above the law.

Top Bottom