The Outrage Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The girl was actively trying to stab another girl. What is the cop supposed to do, just let her commit murder right in front of him?
The timing of it was just the worst possible. Not saying it was not necessary. It just seems like there is an incident every day.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

At least this headline is closer to the truth.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

So, the cop is supposed to just watch that girl get stabbed?

Smitty

DCC 4Life
The timing of it was just the worst possible. Not saying it was not necessary. It just seems like there is an incident every day.
Yes, people commit heinous crimes every day that require lethal force to prevent. In a nation of 300+ million this is not shocking. Maybe get your behavior under control and then you won't be shot.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

I think it would be awesome if the police didn't shoot another kid today.
People are shitty and have no respect for police or really any kind of authority.

But I agree, police nationwide need a new approach.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Hilarious since this child was in foster care. I'm sure you knew your child real well.
The girl who got shot was in foster care?

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
The extremist people are now more than ever trying to provoke law enforcement personnell. The agenda is that the more confrontations potentially brings out some occurrences that might put law enforcement in a bad light with politicians and the public at large to support the idea of suppressing the authority of police enforcement.

Top Bottom