The Outrage Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Surely, she doesn't truly believe that the cop should have stood there and just watched a murder take place right in front of him. Surely not.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

See? She was able to know everything about this girl, just from the Tik Tok videos.

Charlie Manson was actually quite a charming individual and he had musical talent. He'd be a Tik Tok rage now.

Cotton

Staff member

See? She was able to know everything about this girl, just from the Tik Tok videos.

Charlie Manson was actually quite a charming individual and he had musical talent. He'd be a Tik Tok rage now.
If they keep this shit up and the rioting gets worse, a repeat (or worse) of the rooftop Koreans will happen. The more and more police departments are neutered, the more and more you will see people getting shot. The average American WILL defend themselves if they are forced to.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
A cop called into a talk show I heard today and said he and others had no choice now but to stand back and allow Blacks to commit crimes. He said they can't risk their careers and their families' lives by getting mixed up in these situations anymore.

Sad. but what else do you expect them to do?

Cotton

Staff member
A cop called into a talk show I heard today and said he and others had no choice now but to stand back and allow Blacks to commit crimes. He said they can't risk their careers and their families' lives by getting mixed up in these situations anymore.

Sad. but what else do you expect them to do?
This will cause a war. And, those motherfuckers are perpetuating it. It's unbelievable.

Cotton

Staff member
Oh, and Lebron James can fucking suck my dick. I hate that piece of shit.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

WTAF

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Disgusting.

They'll turn this country into another Chinese surveillance state if they can.

Top Bottom