The Outrage Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Unity, right?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Um, we don't play that song for the benefit of the players (who come and go) and it's insane to give them veto power over a song that 99% find unobjectionable.

Cotton

Staff member

This is dead on exactly right.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Silver is a woke moron, but he isn't as suicidal as Cuban.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
This is truly a legitimate “Love it or leave it“ circumstance. Saying the National anthem doesn’t seem to fit their group is essentially saying that you need to look elsewhere to park your ideologies.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Um, we don't play that song for the benefit of the players (who come and go) and it's insane to give them veto power over a song that 99% find unobjectionable.
Exactly. The Musers this morning kept asking, "Do they play the National Anthem at your workplace every day?"

Um, no. The song isn't for the players, it's for the fans.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

And the America last Presidency weighs in

Cotton

Staff member

And the America last Presidency weighs in
Unfuckingbelievable. It's like they want to try and erase Trump as fast as they possibly can. Listen, Trump awoke something in our country. He lead to people finally seeing what is wrong in DC. And DC is scared shitless, both sides of the aisle. Notice how the Republicans like Lyndsay Graham and Mitch McConnell quickly turned on Trump once he was out? Because they know they don't want him upsetting the system either because they benefit from it.

They want this little movement squashed as fast as possible. Why do you think they will try to use the 14th amendment when the impeachment bullshit fails? They have got to neuter Trump and his supporters (you know, the domestic extremists) no matter what.

It will cause them to lose.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
Unfuckingbelievable. It's like they want to try and erase Trump as fast as they possibly can. Listen, Trump awoke something in our country. He lead to people finally seeing what is wrong in DC. And DC is scared shitless, both sides of the aisle. Notice how the Republicans like Lyndsay Graham and Mitch McConnell quickly turned on Trump once he was out? Because they know they don't want him upsetting the system either because they benefit from it.

They want this little movement squashed as fast as possible. Why do you think they will try to use the 14th amendment when the impeachment bullshit fails? They have got to neuter Trump and his supporters (you know, the domestic extremists) no matter what.

It will cause them to lose.
Does this mean you don't love cocaine Mitch anymore?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

He should be required to keep it there. Just cut an opening at the bottom of the cup to slide food and water down. Live your shame and quit taking my oxygen.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
He should be required to keep it there. Just cut an opening at the bottom of the cup to slide food and water down. Live your shame and quit taking my oxygen.
😄
He damn sure earned a nickname for life.

Cotton

Staff member
Red Solo Cup

I fill you up

Let's glue it to uuuuuusssss

Top Bottom