The Outrage Thread

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
How are they still moving after being shot so many times at close range?
Maybe the pistol he used at first was low caliber like .22 or .25? What really makes me say wtf is the husband running and leaving the wife to fend for herself. How the hell can any man be that much of a pussy.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
FYI here's the full story

This goes to show you never know when someone is ready to say fuck it, def not saying the husband and wife deserved this but it looks like they kept fucking w/this guy and he broke

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Maybe the pistol he used at first was low caliber like .22 or .25? What really makes me say wtf is the husband running and leaving the wife to fend for herself. How the hell can any man be that much of a pussy.
In that regard, is there some place where one can actually purchase 22 and 22magnum ammo for a pistol? I have been to many places and looked on the internet but everyone shows none available. just 40 or 50 rounds would suffice. it’s just backup to the small amount I have now.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
In that regard, is there some place where one can actually purchase 22 and 22magnum ammo for a pistol? I have been to many places and looked on the internet but everyone shows none available. just 40 or 50 rounds would suffice. it’s just backup to the small amount I have now.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Thank you. I will check it out.
Ok. First of all I ordered a box of 40 FIOCCHI .22 MAG 40 GRAIN JHP. I am ignorant about ammo so is this a reliable product and the correct one for a Ruger six show single action western style pistol? Got them through AS with the supplied link.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Ok. First of all I ordered a box of 40 FIOCCHI .22 MAG 40 GRAIN JHP. I am ignorant about ammo so is this a reliable product and the correct one for a Ruger six show single action western style pistol? Got them through AS with the supplied link.
Yes those will work

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
So, where's that domestic extremism edict?
Where the hell are all the National Guard? Did they tell them to stand down for BLM?

Top Bottom