The Outrage Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Correct. Long time, recognizable marketing on successful products that suddenly gets changed because of this new woke society... And these products will go the way of the Dodo bird. Both because people will not recognize the new packaging, and because people are pissed that cancel culture has so much power and will refuse to support those that bend the knee.
Gotta love the free market.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
When's the last time a big company caved to conservatives, because I see them caving to deranged leftists all the time.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
When's the last time a big company caved to conservatives, because I see them caving to deranged leftists all the time.
Conservatives don't push for stupid shit like this. We are more of a live and let live type of group for the most part.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Conservatives don't push for stupid shit like this. We are more of a live and let live type of group for the most part.
yeah, we're too fucking busy doing shit the mooches then get to tax and argue about where it will be spent

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Are Pac-Man and Ms. Pac-Man next to be neutered?

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
The only solace I take from all their draconian measures is that I get to watch their social "experiments" blow up in their goddamn faces.
problem is the blow back will land on all of us

Top Bottom