The Outrage Thread

Chocolate Lab

I just read a long blog post of his from back in the 80's (perhaps I got the link from you?), here's the link:
Not from me...

But one of my favorite quotes of his was talking about how they did it. He was asked (skeptically) if all the unrest in the US (or the country he personally worked in, IIRC India) came from them. He said of course not, but what they did was monitor things and when they saw dissension, try to help it along. He used the analogy of it being like judo in the way that you use your opponent's own momentum against him.

Sheik

Should have put his pedo ass in the woodchipper
The last 10 seconds were hard to watch. I don’t feel sorry for him a bit, though.

The only thing I’ll say, I hope the guy knew she was 13. It would be horrible if the girl lied and said she was considerably older.

Smitty

The last 10 seconds were hard to watch. I don’t feel sorry for him a bit, though.

The only thing I’ll say, I hope the guy knew she was 13. It would be horrible if the girl lied and said she was considerably older.
I feel a LITTLE sorry for him. Seems like it devolved from a potentially much deserved ass beating into torture territory.

And yeah, the guy administering the beating better get a lawyer because that is gonna carry civil and possibly criminal blowback on himself.

Cujo

I feel a LITTLE sorry for him. Seems like it devolved from a potentially much deserved ass beating into torture territory.

And yeah, the guy administering the beating better get a lawyer because that is gonna carry civil and possibly criminal blowback on himself.
I don't feel sorry for him at all. Should've gone ahead and broke his fucking legs.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

Should have put his pedo ass in the woodchipper
Fuck him. He deserved it.

I particularly enjoyed how his legs jumped with each smash to the head.

As an aside... Nice timing for this vid after the little debbie/wendy's suggestion. :lol

Sheik

The only logical explanation is, maybe the guy had a warrant for his arrest that we don’t yet know about?

He’ll be getting a sizable check from that city if that’s not the case. He was well within his right to protect his life and property.

jsmith6919

Rooftop Texan
The only logical explanation is, maybe the guy had a warrant for his arrest that we don’t yet know about?

He’ll be getting a sizable check from that city if that’s not the case. He was well within his right to protect his life and property.
Nah, unless they checked every single blm bitch there for warrants too

Top Bottom