The Outrage Thread

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
No shit. The only thing better would be for him is to get govt out of school entirely and abolish the Dept of Education. It's telling we went from the best scores worldwide to some of the lowest after govt got involved
fucking government strikes again and people lap it up and beg for more

I just don't get that mentality or any mentality that has such faith in government

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
fucking government strikes again and people lap it up and beg for more

I just don't get that mentality or any mentality that has such faith in government
I don't either brother, everything govt touches gets worse and yet some want them in charge of more and more every day

Sheik

DCC 4Life
If any of you live in Kentucky, I’d get you and your loved ones in a car and go on a road trip few a few weeks.

Chaos is potentially 4-5 hours away from erupting.

I don’t know the details of the Breonna Taylor case, but if they don’t charge these officers out the ass, we are going to see Kentucky burn.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
If any of you live in Kentucky, I’d get you and your loved ones in a car and go on a road trip few a few weeks.

Chaos is potentially 4-5 hours away from erupting.

I don’t know the details of the Breonna Taylor case, but if they don’t charge these officers out the ass, we are going to see Kentucky burn.
Crazy how they've boarded up blocks of the city because they know the riots are coming.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Crazy how they've boarded up blocks of the city because they know the riots are coming.
At least this time they are getting ahead of it and federal officers will be there, which will make any arrests federal charges that can't be dismissed by some dumbass state or local DA.

Cotton

Staff member
@Iamtdg @jsmithcrazyhillbilly

Are you guys active on twitter, or do you mostly read tweets from others?
I tweet occasionally, but it's usually in response to tweets, not original tweets.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
@Iamtdg @jsmithcrazyhillbilly

Are you guys active on twitter, or do you mostly read tweets from others?
I'm not active anymore since they banned my main account

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I tweet occasionally, but it's usually in response to tweets, not original tweets.
I don’t post many original tweets, I don’t completely understand twitter yet. If you post an original tweet, is it only seen by those who follow you?

Cotton

Staff member
If you post an original tweet, is it only seen by those who follow you?
Yes, unless someone who follows you retweets it, and then it is visible to all of their followers, as well.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
The unreal part of all of this is there's really no connection to facts or reality.

I guess I'll never understand how or why anybody is on a side other than truth, freedom, peace, prosperity, and justice.

I will personally never put my politics, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual preference, or national origin above freedom, peace, prosperity, justice, truth and what's right.

This is the poison that identity politics creates, and this is the bed that those that appeased it for so long made.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Why is this just now coming out? Seems like the PD would want this out there as it changes the whole situation

Top Bottom