The Outrage Thread

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Can someone refresh my memory about the re-education courses the government are making white people take, I think Trump addressed trying to stop them recently but I cant recall what they're called

I'm looking for links to good sources, videos, etc

thx

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Can someone refresh my memory about the re-education courses the government are making white people take, I think Trump addressed trying to stop them recently but I cant recall what they're called

thx
Critical race theory is what it's called.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

thx
I posted links in this thread, iirc 2-4 pages back. After the game I'll see if I can find the links

edit: It might be in the race topics thread now that I think about it

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
I posted links in this thread, iirc 2-4 pages back. After the game I'll see if I can find the links

edit: It might be in the race topics thread now that I think about it
thanks, I went back a few pages and found this video I posted but cant really tell what this lunacy is from:

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
thanks, I went back a few pages and found this video I posted but cant really tell what this lunacy is from:

That's one of the older examples, I know there's a few newer ones that's been posted

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Seattle is giving this pos a 150k a yr taxpayer paid salary

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Welp looks like they're getting ready for the animals to burn down Louisville

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Awesome. If he can get this and all other Marxist doctrine ideologies out of our schools down to the lowest levels, it'll be by far the greatest thing he'll ever do for this country.
No shit. The only thing better would be for him is to get govt out of school entirely and abolish the Dept of Education. It's telling we went from the best scores worldwide to some of the lowest after govt got involved

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
No shit. The only thing better would be for him is to get govt out of school entirely and abolish the Dept of Education. It's telling we went from the best scores worldwide to some of the lowest after govt got involved
Yep.

Charter. Schools.

Top Bottom