The Outrage Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
It depends on the evidence involved, but I wouldn't think so. You wouldn't reasonably assume that funding bail reform necessitates rioting or violence, so unless there's an evidence trail that links him to this it seems to me unlikely that he would face charges.
I was more talking about the U-Haul with all of the riot gear in it that was connected to him.

Cotton

Staff member

Hearing her cry at the end was rough to listen to.

Cotton

Staff member
Condition the people to be accustomed to being controlled for emergency. Suddenly more "emergencies" will appear. This is the kind of shit that happens when you give government control for the sake of "emergency situations"
If you remember, that is exactly why I bitched when they started shutting shit down. One for the economy, and secondly because you are setting a very dangerous precedent.

Cotton

Staff member
that was, it got me crying
It sure makes you realize these people are human, and aren't some robotic monsters that they are portrayed to be.

From listening to the media, you would think they enjoy shooting people. For the vast majority of cops, they go home and grieve when they have an encounter like this. Most will grieve and have nightmares the rest of their lives. I feel so damn sorry for cops right now.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
It sure makes you realize these people are human, and aren't some robotic monsters that they are portrayed to be.

From listening to the media, you would think they enjoy shooting people. For the vast majority of cops, they go home and grieve when they have an encounter like this. Most will grieve and have nightmares the rest of their lives. I feel so damn sorry for cops right now.
so true and its infuriating how this isn't emphasized as heavily as the outliers being portrayed as the norm

Cotton

Staff member
so true and its infuriating how this isn't emphasized as heavily as the outliers being portrayed as the norm
Narrative, man. Narrative.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Narrative, man. Narrative.
its bewildering and scary how people will dogmatically fight against their own self interest without even having a clue they're basically knee-capping themselves as well as those they oppose

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
The media is essentially refusing to report on the fact that it wasn’t a no knock warrant and that Taylor wasn’t asleep.
Also that she knew all about the drug dealing and a dead body who turned out to be an acquaintance of her drug dealing ex-bf was found in the trunk of her rent-a-car

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom