The Outrage Thread

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I just really hope he stays strong. His message is a good one and needs to be heard.
Yeah he is actually preaching for unity and him getting dragged for it shows this was never about George Kirby

yes I know his name is George Floyd tell that to Pelosi

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Ok after going thru the comments(I don't recommend this as you will be disgusted) they busted out the black dudes car window after this too. Not only that but they left shitloads of 1star reviews for his brothers contracting company. I tried to find a gofundme for them but didn't. I have to take a break for my sanity, will dig some more later

edit: this took place in Visalia CA
No shit?

Visalia is literally 35-40 minutes up the road from me.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
No shit?

Visalia is literally 35-40 minutes up the road from me.
No shit. Black dudes name is Louie Esparza Jr., I will help research to find out his number if you want to help him

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Ok from further digging antifa already doxxed the black dude and his number was 209 734 3006 but doubt you can get ahold of him thru it now. His brother has a contracting business and pretty sure this is it- A-1 Contractors - Visalia, CA
Sadly looks like they are distancing themselves from him.

As for the skinny white dude-

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I just got around to reading that link. It’s amazing to me how stupid the people are who are in charge of teaching our children.

Number one, there should be no teaching or relaying of political messaging to children. Number two, a school is no place for activism. They’re asking for trouble, some fringe lunatic could see that fence and decide to start firing a weapon with children nearby.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ok after going thru the comments(I don't recommend this as you will be disgusted) they busted out the black dudes car window after this too. Not only that but they left shitloads of 1star reviews for his brothers contracting company. I tried to find a gofundme for them but didn't. I have to take a break for my sanity, will dig some more later

edit: this took place in Visalia CA
Makes me really want to go in and give that company a bunch of 5 star reviews. I really hate when people fuck with a person's livelihood like that. It's why I don't say or do anything controversial.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I don’t think that’s the guy. The white one.

I looked him up on Facebook. No posts since 2018, checked the chick it says he’s in a relationship with, looked at her page, says she’s still in a relationship with him. Very active on her page, no mention of it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I don’t think that’s the guy. The white one.

I looked him up on Facebook. No posts since 2018, checked the chick it says he’s in a relationship with, looked at her page, says she’s still in a relationship with him. Very active on her page, no mention of it.
I don;t know, could be wrong I guess but what about the video?

Sheik

DCC 4Life

Karmas a bitch mythbuster
He looks like a sister fucker. Who knows if it’s true, though.

That type of thing shouldn’t be just put out there unless it’s a fact. Did a legitimate news source post that?

Sheik

DCC 4Life
If does look like him. Idk.
Yeah it is him.

I looked at his YouTube channel. Dude was actually responding to some of the criticism and it was harsh.

The video he posted and was commenting back on has been deleted in the last 30 minutes. Maybe someone reported it? IDK.

The guy is not bright at all. Someone commented that he would be getting a visit from the cops(which he probably won’t), to which he replies “no because I’m going to write a apology and say I was wrong or post a video on here.”, something to that effect. He thinks like a 12 year old, so I get it.

I didn’t see the point in piling on, so
I didn’t comment.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I'd still be interested in donating to a GoFundMe for the man who showed such restraint and being the bigger man.

Had his kids not been in front of him, I'm sure he would have handled it differently. Maybe not, maybe he can't fight and knew better than to jump in.

Either way, the man stayed cool under tremendous pressure to let his emotions go and physically release.

If you find that info, @jsmith6919 , I hope you'll share the link.

Top Bottom