The Outrage Thread

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
That is fucking unbelievable. I will ready myself for the media and Dems coming out and condem... wait, I'm being handed a note.

Now, I'm being told they will not condemn anything. Disregard said announcement and proceed back to your normally scheduled programming.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
That is fucking unbelievable. I will ready myself for the media and Dems coming out and condem... wait, I'm being handed a note.

Now, I'm being told they will not condemn anything. Disregard said announcement and proceed back to your normally scheduled programming.
Buy guns and ammo, train as much as you can, squad up

Cotton

Staff member
Why is antisemitism not met with the same rage as racism? I'm not talking about the easy media reasons, which are valid, but too easy. Why does the public not rage against this shit? It's horrific.

Nazis were the most horrific group of people to ever walk this fucking planet. Republicans are called Nazis, which is ridiculously far from the truth. Democrats act like Nazis (which in a ton of cases just like this show that to be true). Hell ,we have elected members of our OWN FUCKING CONGRESS that say antisemitic shit all the fucking time and don't get called on it. It is fucking infuriating.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Why is antisemitism not met with the same rage as racism? I'm not talking about the easy media reasons, which are valid, but too easy. Why does the public not rage against this shit? It's horrific.

Nazis were the most horrific group of people to ever walk this fucking planet. Republicans are called Nazis, which is ridiculously far from the truth. Democrats act like Nazis (which in a ton of cases just like this show that to be true). Hell ,we have elected members of our OWN FUCKING CONGRESS that say antisemitic shit all the fucking time and don't get called on it. It is fucking infuriating.
its strange but wants even more strange to me is how so many people have such contempt and hate for jews.

I'm not sure I could point out a "jew" if you spotted me the "j" & the "w", much less get myself worked up to start hating them

Last edited:

Cotton

Staff member
its strange but wants even more strange to me is how so many people have such contempt and hate for jews.

I'm not sure I could point a "jew" if you spotted me the "j" & the "w", much less get myself worked up to start hating them
I can't answer your questions because I have no idea. It seems like we are in some alternate reality where the Dems who claim to be for all minorities are actually 19040s Gustapo that time traveled and convinced some of the American people that they are actually good people when in essence they are absolutely horrific people in sheep clothing.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
He looks like a sister fucker. Who knows if it’s true, though.

That type of thing shouldn’t be just put out there unless it’s a fact. Did a legitimate news source post that?
can you rape someone when you're 7? (I think I read that was the age the alleged incident took place)

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Top Bottom