The Outrage Thread

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I’m waiting for the first video that shows a group getting gunned down for acting like this to someone’s child.

I want to see how that’s handled by the media. They sure as shit won’t condemn this treatment of an innocent child.
The rioters were also breaking the windows of the hospitals skywalk. This happened Thursday in Houston and as far as I can tell even the local media hasn't said a fucking word about it. At least that I could find

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This type of shit causes me to have to fight off the hardened indifference that wants to set in. I want to care about these social issues but they've been broadened to the point that I'm not sure what it's about anymore.
It is not about what you are told through social media. That is obvious.

Last edited:

Sheik

DCC 4Life
The rioters were also breaking the windows of the hospitals skywalk. This happened Thursday in Houston and as far as I can tell even the local media hasn't said a fucking word about it. At least that I could find
Of course not. This kind of behavior is acceptable if you don’t want to seem racist for standing up for what’s right.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
Lisa Page joined CNN as a “Security Analyst”.

Bitch should be in jail, at best she should have no credibility as it pertains to making an unbiased analysis of anything political in nature.

But she’ll fit right in at CNN.
MSNBC already hired her the other day.

But "Facts Network"

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yes, but let's just be honest here.

The police recruit poor white people.

Outside of legacies (those that father served and grandfather served etc.), that is their recruiting base.

I don't get why it should be that shocking you have racists and dipshits amongst the ranks.

Last edited:

Sheik

DCC 4Life
The irony of the cries for police departments to be defunded is, what you see is exactly what you get when there is no police presence.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Yes, but let's just be honest here.

The police recruits poor white people.

Outside of legacies (those that father served and grandfather served etc.), that is their recruiting base.

I don't get why it should be that shocking you have racists and dipshits amongst the ranks.
Just did a a quick google-fu of my county and Dallas has 26% black and 21% hispanic in their police dept which I'd say pretty fairly represents the racial makeup of Dallas so your "poor white people" trope doesn't pass muster.

Heh.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just did a a quick google-fu of my county and Dallas has 26% black and 21% hispanic in their police dept which I'd say pretty fairly represents the racial makeup of Dallas so your "poor white people" trope doesn't pass muster.

Heh.
Try it on more of a wider scale. Hurkidur.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
:lol

Are some of these BLM people actually supporting Trump?

I’ve read a few blurbs now where BLM has been kinda propping the President.

Weird.
Rasmussen released a poll saying Trump approval among blacks is 40%.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
lolno, do it for your city/county and report back

Heh
K.

Heh.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
K.

Heh.
60% white, 17% black and 14% Latino still isnt unduly disproportional.

Top Bottom