The Outrage Thread

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

Not sure if this woman is just that stupid or if she was just scared because some dude ran up on her and she complied out of fear for what he might do.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Is Facebook attempting to shame people into picking a side?

I logged on to Facebook a minute ago and there was one of those alerts asking me to support a cause related to racial injustice or something.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Is Facebook attempting to shame people into picking a side?

I logged on to Facebook a minute ago and there was one of those alerts asking me to support a cause related to racial injustice or something.
First part of your problem is logging into Facebook.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
There's no evidence that the murder accidental killing was racially motivated. None.
Make no mistake it was murder. But also make no mistake, their is no evidence that it was racially motivated. Hell look at the skin color of the other officers who were part of it. Theirs an Asian dude and a black guy. But that's swept under the rug for the sake of inflaming racial tensions.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

That poor little 5 month old baby girl. To have her hero let her down like that is just awful.
:lol

People are so god damn stupid. Does anyone truly believe a 5 month old baby even knows that the fucking flag is, let alone what might or might not disrespect it? Jesus Christ, man.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Not sure if this woman is just that stupid or if she was just scared because some dude ran up on her and she complied out of fear for what he might do.
Holy fucking hell.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
A poll taken shows 74% of Americans think the George Floyd murder is about racial
Injustice.

That means 74% of Americans are stupid and or lazy.
...or 26% is Trump's approval floor.

So what do you think the murder is about? The scourge of forgery?

Sheik

DCC 4Life

I think the guy who killed him is an evil piece of shit who probably exhibited signs of racial animus in the past.

I don’t think that runs rampant throughout law enforcement in America.

Just like I don’t think that all of the FBI’s work should be overshadowed because a few douchebags appear to have run its most high profile cases in 2016 with bias intentions.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
who probably exhibited signs of racial animus in the past
I think he's a pos bad cop but not sure he's racist, you know damn well there are probably hundreds of reporters who have scoured every bit of his(and anyone close to him) social media history and if they had found ANYTHING you know it would be out by now

Sheik

DCC 4Life

I’d like to think a large segment of that 26% reflects the percentage of people who can think with a clear head and not let emotion rule their judgement.

I’m certainly not in the camp that thinks Trump can do no wrong. I don’t think he’s handled the last 10-14 days very well. I know what I would have done, but Trump is Trump, and while I don’t think the worst about him like a lot of liberals/democrats do, I understand his approach.

I really hope you’re wrong about the 26% being his floor, because if that’s the case, I’m not keeping very good company.

Top Bottom