The Moving Thread

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Come to think of it I believe a former (deceased) friend had a ranch in that area. It was the Newport Ranch and the owner was Bill Newport.
I just read his obit, yeah exactly where he was from. He went to Stonewall High School.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I got an offer on the house and these assholes are idiotic with repair requests. First time home buyers with a bitch agent.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
They want you to do the repairs or they want to submit a lower offer to reflect repairs needed?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
They want you to do the repairs or they want to submit a lower offer to reflect repairs needed?
We already have $15K in closing built in as part of the offer. Most all, if not all are under $10K. It is just a game. I do not have to move, so these people can fuck off if they want all this shit done.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Alright it is game on. We played hardball with their 32 request punchlist and got it down to three things that are very easy.

Now is the time crunch with a closing in the first week of December.

Just not enough time to buy something and make a simultaneous move.

I am going to rent and then build. Now it comes down to land or subdivision.

Land is so much more attractive, but the permits and shit are going to be awful.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Alright it is game on. We played hardball with their 32 request punchlist and got it down to three things that are very easy.

Now is the time crunch with a closing in the first week of December.

Just not enough time to buy something and make a simultaneous move.

I am going to rent and then build. Now it comes down to land or subdivision.

Land is so much more attractive, but the permits and shit are going to be awful.
Good luck.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
have you told them that it's built atop an old insane asylum cemetery? might be relevant.

Top Bottom