The Job Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That's..... depressing.
What part?

The fact that Hakeem Nicks was a stud NFL player in your eyes at one time has a habit and apparently may not have a job?

Or....the fact that my grown ass son is a slacker who works at a liquor store?

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
What part?

The fact that Hakeem Nicks was a stud NFL player in your eyes at one time has a habit and apparently may not have a job?

I never knock a kid who has a job.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Nice, Geng.

Read through that thread a bit. My god these Marxists are deluded fools.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
What part?

Both, really, but apparently that Hakeem Nicks is now a frequent liquor store patron.... the implications....

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Chick Fil A employees appear to love their jobs. They are some of the nicest workers of any places I go.

Let's just say McDonalds employees, they appear to hate their jobs.
They have the culture shit figured out.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Chick Fil A employees appear to love their jobs. They are some of the nicest workers of any places I go.

Let's just say McDonalds employees, they appear to hate their jobs.
I don’t know how they do it but they somehow avoid ruining people’s self esteem that work there. I have hired a couple people because my fat recruiter ate there like three times a week.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Recruitment / Retention / Compliance Leader (RRC)
@ Crown Restoration & 1-TomPlumber
Reporting to the Integrator, the RRC will be the across-the-enterprise champion for talent identification and recruitment, talent retention, and compliance with applicable federal, state, and local employment statutes and professional licensing requirements. The successful candidate for this role must have a high-energy and winsome manner with current and future Crown Restoration & 1-TomPlumber employees, must demonstrate meticulous attention to detail in the development of process, policies, and procedures related to talent recruitment, retention, and compliance, and find it thrilling to create and deploy sustainable toolsets and tactics supporting these responsibilities.

The RRC must develop powerful workplace relationships across the enterprise and within production, finance, operational support, and business development verticals towards the end of developing and deploying “insider” knowledge when building recruitment and retention strategies.

Additional responsibilities include enterprise-wide management of professional training and licensures, insurance and fleet management requirements for the corporate vehicle fleet, and primary responsibility for maintain good standing with vendor credentialing services supporting our field business development team.

Minimum Requirements
• College degree, 2-yr or greater completion
• Experience interpreting and explaining legal documents that may include: contracts, employment statutes, health and safety statutes, or other similar controlling documentation
• Advanced computer fluency in: Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, Powerpoint;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills that translate conversations into systems, process, and toolsets
• Highly capable managing multiple workflows with and without interruptions
• Strong commitment bias towards “get the job done, on time”
• Experience managing others with influence, rather than with direct authority
• Strong personal network of professionals from which to recruit
Preferred skills
• History of talent recruitment experience
• Entrepreneurial background in an SME (small to medium sized enterprise)
• Familiarity with CRM or production management software
• LEAN or Six-sigma certification, or similar project manager / process excellence certification

FT available with minimum 40-hour commitment.
Benefits include competitive salary, available bonus / commission structure, flexible hours, health insurance / dental insurance, and potential for remote work for the successful candidate.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Um…can I be a dick here and offer some advice?

Top Bottom