The Gun Thread

shoop

Semi-contributing member
I’d pay good money to watch any of them try to fire the 700 Nitro Express. On video, because I’m not going anywhere near those folks.
That one isn't too bad but I hate seeing the videos where someone didn't bother to properly instruct them on anything before handing them a firearm.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I finally picked up the Sig P320 XTEN X-Change kit and FCU converter. I’ll let you know how it is once I shoot it. I’m hoping that’ll be next weekend.

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
The XTEN shoots like a dream. I put 100 rounds through it. Really enjoyable to shoot.
I haven't come across many SIGs that didn't do well honestly. I have quite a few, although I do not own an XTEN. They just design their stuff really well.

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
I love my Sig P938.
I had one, but my daughter moved down near Houston, and she shot it well, so it's now hers. I usually carry a full size gun. Currently it's a P226 Legion in 357 SIG. I change sometimes, to a 1911, and every once in a while, I'll carry a Glock, but that is fairly rare for me. Glocks are good guns, but it's like holding a 2X4. Just isn't comfortable to me.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I had one, but my daughter moved down near Houston, and she shot it well, so it's now hers. I usually carry a full size gun. Currently it's a P226 Legion in 357 SIG. I change sometimes, to a 1911, and every once in a while, I'll carry a Glock, but that is fairly rare for me. Glocks are good guns, but it's like holding a 2X4. Just isn't comfortable to me.
My daily carries are either that Sig or a Springfield .45.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I haven't come across many SIGs that didn't do well honestly. I have quite a few, although I do not own an XTEN. They just design their stuff really well.
Agreed. But, full disclosure, I’m a Sig fanboy. I love that brand so much that I think their New Hampshire manufacturing center has access to debit my bank account directly every time they release something new.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
My daily carries are either that Sig or a Springfield .45.
Which Springfield? I own a XDM in 40 (and I own a 357 Sig barrel, so I can shoot either round) and a Springfield MC Operator 1911.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
That’s what my wife Carries. I usually carry a P320c but I’m looking to add a 226
My P320 is the XFive Legion, but I also have the XCarry grip module, slide, and barrel, along with the aforementioned XTEN. I love the modularity of the P320 and the P365. I think the P365 XMacro will be one of my next purchases.

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
Agreed. But, full disclosure, I’m a Sig fanboy. I love that brand so much that I think their New Hampshire manufacturing center has access to debit my bank account directly every time they release something new.
Lol. I own 17 Sigs right now. I might be a bit of a fan myself.

Top Bottom