The Gun Thread

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
If you guys haven’t had the opportunity to buy and shoot the Sig P320 XFive Legion, do so immediately. Admittedly, I’m a Sig guy, but that weapon is a spectacular 9mm.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
If you guys haven’t had the opportunity to buy and shoot the Sig P320 XFive Legion, do so immediately. Admittedly, I’m a Sig guy, but that weapon is a spectacular 9mm.
I have been fighting trying the polymer full size. That will probably be my next goal. Right now I am considering that and getting a .50 BEO upper for my AR. I recently learned that .50 BEO uses 5.56 mags and the upper can go on a standard 5.56 lower with no other adjustments.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
You should tell it to jam for me cause it never has
That weapon is notorious for jamming because of faulty magazines, poor extractors, and recoil springs that are too stiff.

Last edited:

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I have been fighting trying the polymer full size. That will probably be my next goal. Right now I am considering that and getting a .50 BEO upper for my AR. I recently learned that .50 BEO uses 5.56 mags and the upper can go on a standard 5.56 lower with no other adjustments.
I own a few full size polymer weapons and really like them. My FN FiveseveN is my go-to be all weapon right now, but that P320 is right there.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I own a few full size polymer weapons and really like them. My FN FiveseveN is my go-to be all weapon right now, but that P320 is right there.
The Sig P938 is nice, too. It's my carry right now.

Jarhead

DCC 4Life
What's your daily carry?
Glock 17 at work is an issue weapon. Glock 30 and a Glock 21 away from work. I understand Glock's aren't highly thought of here, but I have been carrying them for over 30 years. Old habits are very hard to break.

I would like to buy a military version Colt 1911 some day. Got to fire one of them in boot camp before the military switched over to the Beretta's back in 1985.

Cotton

Staff member
Glock 17 at work is an issue weapon. Glock 30 and a Glock 21 away from work. I understand Glock's aren't highly thought of here, but I have been carrying them for over 30 years. Old habits are very hard to break.
The 21 is a quality gun.

Why would you think Glock is not thought of highly here?

Jarhead

DCC 4Life
The 21 is a quality gun.

Why would you think Glock is not thought of highly here?
I read back a couple pages and it seemed like people were shitting on Glocks. I could have just misread, though.

Cotton

Staff member
I read back a couple pages and it seemed like people were shitting on Glocks. I could have just misread, though.
I'm more of a Sig kinda guy, but Glock can put out some good weapons. I don't own any, so hard for me to give an opinion.

Top Bottom