The Gun Thread

shoop

Semi-contributing member
If you have good discipline, all you need for safety is your holster.
Amen to that. My preferred carry is DA/SA with no manual safety. I would be comfortable carrying a striker fired with no safety as well.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Amen to that. My preferred carry is DA/SA with no manual safety. I would be comfortable carrying a striker fired with no safety as well.
My current carry only has a beaver tail safety, so I have to be careful. But, with solid discipline, it is safe to carry in condition 1. I prefer not to have to fumble with a safety if I ever have to draw that thing.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
LGS has CZ Scorpions on sale for $899. Can’t wait to get caught up from being unemployed. Lol.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Still in stock just ordered some

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I shot the Sig P320 XFive Legion over the weekend. I now know what my next purchase will be.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I’ve never shot that ammo. How is it? I typically stick with Sig, Fiocchi, or CCI Blazer Brass.
Haven't shot any yet but this guy recommends good shit

Smitty

DCC 4Life

It takes like 15 seconds to unlock then fails on the 2nd shot lmao
In theory this is the kind of thing that, in time, can work essentially seamlessly, and I'm not sure I have a problem with as an option on a weapon.

But of course there should still be the option to buy without this mechanism.

gp_cowpolk

DCC 4Life
I'm thinking about buying a Henry I saw a gator at my favorite fishing place looked like it was a lil over 6 foot long Its time I've seen one in the wild

Top Bottom