The Gun Thread

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
All of that points to some person or persons having taken the guns during a lull in production, used them to take potshots at targets in the desert nearby, and then carelessly forgotten to remove the live rounds before returning the gun.
:picard

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Crazy question. Anyone know any place other than armslist where you can trade items for fire arms. I decided to get rid of my Xbox series X and they are still ridiculous in price. Would consider a straight trade for the right firearm. Armslist has gone to a subscription model. I don’t really want to pay it. Any suggestions would be appreciated

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
Crazy question. Anyone know any place other than armslist where you can trade items for fire arms. I decided to get rid of my Xbox series X and they are still ridiculous in price. Would consider a straight trade for the right firearm. Armslist has gone to a subscription model. I don’t really want to pay it. Any suggestions would be appreciated
Man it's tough anymore. What kind of guns are you looking for, I will be happy to ask around.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Shortlist of the moment
Sig DA/SA handguns. No .40
Bullpup rifles
Henry pump .22
Considering building another AR either in 9mm or .50 Beowulf

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Shortlist of the moment
Sig DA/SA handguns. No .40
Bullpup rifles
Henry pump .22
Are you trading these or this is what you're looking for?

I do know someone with a Henry pump that would prob sell it

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Are you trading these or this is what you're looking for?

I do know someone with a Henry pump that would prob sell it
Those are some of the things that I am looking for. I am trading off my Xbox series X. 10 games, Hyper X wireless headset, 2 TB external HD,

My grandmother had a Henry pump with the Octagon barrel. My uncle took it though it was supposed to go to me.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Those are some of the things that I am looking for. I am trading off my Xbox series X. 10 games, Hyper X wireless headset, 2 TB external HD,

My grandmother had a Henry pump with the Octagon barrel. My uncle took it though it was supposed to go to me.
I'll call him tomorrow and see if he still has it, iirc it was the octagon barrel

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Whelp, went in Bass Pro to buy a shirt, made the mistake of walking by the gun counter.
Guy says, “a lot of stuff on sale today” soooo, ya know I shop a bit.
I had 3 unused gift cards, and with the 100.00 off sale this little bad boy cost me 112.00 with tax.

2139DCCC-1393-49CA-811E-A9E73CFB2D43.jpeg
01B48D8A-EF66-4C3C-9483-06ED4ED4A5C8.jpeg

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Whelp, went in Bass Pro to buy a shirt, made the mistake of walking by the gun counter.
Guy says, “a lot of stuff on sale today” soooo, ya know I shop a bit.
I had 3 unused gift cards, and with the 100.00 off sale this little bad boy cost me 112.00 with tax.

View attachment 691854
View attachment 691855
I have the Sig P938. Love shooting that gun. It's my daily carry currently.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I don’t believe I could let that guy go. I’m so paranoid, I’d worry about him taking a shot at me a few hours later when I’m closing up.

It would be nice if people just didn’t pull guns and attempt to rob others.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

It takes like 15 seconds to unlock then fails on the 2nd shot lmao

shoop

Semi-contributing member

It takes like 15 seconds to unlock then fails on the 2nd shot lmao
Well… it’s a Glock. Then they tried to modify it.
All kidding aside and I understand that they are early in this process but adding anything that takes more than 1 second to undo will not do in a life/death situation.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Well… it’s a Glock. Then they tried to modify it.
All kidding aside and I understand that they are early in this process but adding anything that takes more than 1 second to undo will not do in a life/death situation.
If you have good discipline, all you need for safety is your holster.

Top Bottom