The Coronavirus Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
It's like they don't realize the more they do stupid shit like this the less and less a large portion of the population wants to get the vaccine.
I made up my mind when it first came out I wasn't getting it. Shit just like this proves I was right in that decision.

p1_

DCC 4Life
It's like they don't realize the more they do stupid shit like this the less and less a large portion of the population wants to get the vaccine.
its funny. There's a need to promote the shot, but this type of shit is so bad, it's a turn off and defeats the purpose entirely.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I made up my mind when it first came out I wasn't getting it. Shit just like this proves I was right in that decision.
Yeah I've gone back and forth. Not really to protect myself but just the others around me. I don't really care about myself and potential harm of the vaccine to me. But I'm also not afraid of getting covid so I've gone back and forth. I just have kids and the idea of getting sick and not being able to care for them would be my only reason. Even still the odds are so low that it really doesn't motivate me much.

Cotton

Staff member
Even still the odds are so low that it really doesn't motivate me much.
Why get the vaccine if you aren't afraid of the virus? I haven't gotten my flu shot in 10 years. Not because I think it doesn't work or that I'm afraid it will make me sick. I just see no need in it. If I get the flu, I get the flu. I will get over it and get back to my life.

ZeroClub

UFA
My wife and I were at elevated risk for COVID complications, so we got injections (Pfizer). There was some soreness at the injection site both times, for each of us, but that was basically it ... maybe a little fatigue after the second dose (could have been psychosomatic). Second dose was two and a half months ago. Nothing unusual since, except my dick fell off.
The Delta variant from India is in the U.S. now and supposedly nastier than earlier versions.

Cotton

Staff member
My wife and I were at elevated risk for COVID complications, so we got injections (Pfizer). There was some soreness at the injection site both times, for each of us, but that was basically it ... maybe a little fatigue after the second dose (could have been psychosomatic). Second dose was two and a half months ago. Nothing unusual since, except my dick fell off.
The Delta variant from India is in the U.S. now and supposedly nastier than earlier versions.
Do not believe anything you hear. There have been so many lies through all of this that you can’t believe anything you’re hearing. I know I damn sure haven’t for many months.

Cotton

Staff member
Oh, and welcome again to the board. We knew each other at the DCU.

Cotton

Staff member
God damn, why did I reply to any of this tweet? I have learned nothing in my time on Twitter.

Cotton

Staff member
it aint, hes an Afghanistan vet:

Wow, so we trust science that much? That's a little disturbing considering the political environment we are currently in.

Cotton

Staff member

I was replying to him telling me this is way more important than the flu shot, and calling me a child.. again. These are the numbnuts that are out there around you daily.

Top Bottom