The Coronavirus Thread...

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
More than 318 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through June 21, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 5,479 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
More than 318 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through June 21, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 5,479 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.
So, we should be just as scared of the vaccine as we have been of the virus? Cause the numbers are very similar if you factor in one is meant to contaminate and one is meant to cure.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
So, we should be just as scared of the vaccine as we have been of the virus? Cause the numbers are very similar if you factor in one is meant to contaminate and one is meant to cure.
I don’t really understand how you consider the numbers similar, would you care to explain?
One is one in a hundred the other is one in a hundred thousand.

Cotton

Staff member
I don’t really understand how you consider the numbers similar, would you care to explain?
One is one in a hundred the other is one in a hundred thousand.
Again, one is meant to kill and one is meant to heal.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Yeah I mean it's certainly a risk to consider. Especially if you are a healthy young person.

If you are a healthy young person the risk of death is about the same as the risk of the vaccine. So why take the vaccine?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you are a healthy young person the risk of death is about the same as the risk of the vaccine. So why take the vaccine?
Yeah although I don't know if the vaccine deaths are mostly 90 year Olds with diabetes or not.

You also have to consider your odds of contracting the virus. You can't just look at death rates. You also have to consider likelihood of contracting the disease. Because the vaccine is 100% exposure to side effects. There isn't 100% chance that you'll contract the virus. It's much lower than that.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Artur Pawlowski said that country was turning into some hybrid of fascism and communism, and if we let our guard down it would threaten the entire West. He's right.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Yeah although I don't know if the vaccine deaths are mostly 90 year Olds with diabetes or not.

You also have to consider your odds of contracting the virus. You can't just look at death rates. You also have to consider likelihood of contracting the disease. Because the vaccine is 100% exposure to side effects. There isn't 100% chance that you'll contract the virus. It's much lower than that.
correct. I don’t have a problem of folks want the vaccine. I don’t even bat an eye about it. It’s just all really weird to me and I’m not comfortable taking it for a variety of reasons. It doesn’t make logical sense to me.

Cotton

Staff member
correct. I don’t have a problem of folks want the vaccine. I don’t even bat an eye about it. It’s just all really weird to me and I’m not comfortable taking it for a variety of reasons. It doesn’t make logical sense to me.
And, you have every right not to take as someone does to take it. It's funny to me how a lot of the ones that are taking it the ones indignant others won't take it and the ones that won't take it don't give one shit if someone else does take it. If the vaccine works you shouldn't one hot damn whether I take it because you're protected.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
And, you have every right not to take as someone does to take it. It's funny to me how a lot of the ones that are taking it the ones indignant others won't take it and the ones that won't take it don't give one shit if someone else does take it. If the vaccine works you shouldn't one hot damn whether I take it because you're protected.
Exactly. The Musers on the Ticket were just like this. Talked about how happy they were to get the shot, raved about how fast and efficient the process was, etc. Then later they're bitching about how unfair it is they had to get it and others won't. What? They were the people taking the overjoyed "I'm vaccinated" selfies.

People have lost their minds. I put most of it to people still believing CNN is the true facts network, Fauci is a national hero, etc. They've fallen for the propaganda that anything else must be a lie and they refuse to seek out other points of view.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

• Haha
Reactions: p1_

Cotton

Staff member
They have learned nothing. Either that or they are using this variant bullshit to keep ahold of the power they have found. California might stand for this but if the rest of the country does this people will not stand for it. You watch.

Top Bottom